A pillar mount for 2 gauges

Andie0

Reaction score
Hi,
i am looking for a twin a pillar gauge mount for my b6 s line, can't find one anywhere.
can you help I really need a drivers side mount as don't want to dash mount.
thanks a lot

They look decent, thanks a lot but I wonder if they sell these in this country on there own?? As there they are in a package isn't it. Let me search the web see if I can find?

Smooth assault that is perfect for what I need my friend, I have the gauges already got a mechanical blitz boost gauge, and a blitz oil pressure look great with red back lights! Will get one of these ordered up next week and send you picture when I have it fitted!

Thanks again pal

Right so should receive this twin gauge holder tommorow as they have sent me an email.
has anyone done a walk through on how to fit these behind steering wheel or is it easy to do as I will be doing this my self.

I can do the mechanical fitting of the boost and oil temp but am a bit stumped when it comes to the wiring, as I won't the gauges to light up when I turn the side lights on.

Can someone help me who has done this or knows where to connect to?

Thanks a lot

Thanks smooth assault very helpful info, I am going to fit this thing today if it arrives. I have no nails left sitting by the window in anticipation for this to come lol sad I no