a new trance mix from me

Hi @FranA3 , hope you are well?

I been listening to small bits of your mix… it took me till today to find the download button !! (who moved it)
I bet it was @Sandra :box:

I will have a good listen in the car now :)
icon_thumright.gif

Reactions: Sandra
Hi @FranA3 , hope you are well?

I been listening to small bits of your mix… it took me till today to find the download button !! (who moved it)
I bet it was @Sandra :box:

I will have a good listen in the car now :)
icon_thumright.gif
Haha I think she may have moved it buddy lol, I'm very good thank you matey, moved down south now

Reactions: Ghost
Ps it was much better all those years ago whilst going mental in a big tent just outside Leeds. :rock::rockwoot:

Reactions: FranA3 and Sandra
@Ghost you took your time in working out how to download haha, will get @FranA3 to give you instructions on how to, lol. Enjoy the great mix :) x

Hey folks, guess who’s back with a new mix for ya’ll

Enjoy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Point_Audi, Ghost and Sandra
Hey Fran, its been too long. I going to enjoy this. Thank you so much :) x x

@Ghost If you not fast your last, and you are sooo sooo Slow , lmao :) x x

Reactions: Ghost and FranA3
Link working fine here @FranA3

Excellent new mix
music.gif

Have @Sandra seen your new mix yet? ...I think Iv pressed the filter button, not to read her posts
lmfao.gif

We all know she's just to slow to get here before me.
laugh.gif

Well isn't it nice to make a late entrance to the party. How you all doing. Not been on here much for a long time. But will always make an appearance for a @FranA3 mix.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Reactions: Sandra and Ghost
e419.png

Good evening folks, here is my latest mix, i had some issues with the recording but managed to save it woohoo, like/share/enjoy

Beware this isnt for the faint hearted, it starts off nice trance but works up to 150bpm hard house

Enjoy
Fran

Good evening folks, here is my latest mix, i had some issues with the recording but managed to save it woohoo, like/share/enjoy

Beware this isnt for the faint hearted, it starts off nice trance but works up to 150bpm hard house

Enjoy
Fran

Another excellent mix Fran. :)

@<tuffty/> @Ghost @shariain

I win again Lol. :) x

Reactions: Ghost and <tuffty/>
Evening folks, hope you're all well, Novemebers mix is done and live on Soundcloud, did a tech trance mix this time.
Enjoy

Reactions: Ghost, shariain and Sandra
This thread is always an enjoyable read for me, and full of fantastic music....

Ghost looks around for @FranA3 . :help:

C’mon @Sandra , you know how to get him mixing :yahoo:

@Ghost have a look at Roman Messer. If you like vocal trance you’ll love him. Listening to a lot of his stuff just now and Above & Beyond again. Moved away from them a while ago but liking some of their recent stuff. But my favourite from both are these two tracks

This thread is always an enjoyable read for me, and full of fantastic music....

Ghost looks around for @FranA3 . :help:

C’mon @Sandra , you know how to get him mixing :yahoo:
I have asked our @FranA3 he will do one soon, and I will get it first as I his No.1 fan. Them’s the rules :) x