a message for pimp....

myzeneye

Reaction score
look mate, im gutted the thread on our little debate was locked as i read your last points and took them on board....... i was about to respond by saying i was sorry if it had all got a bit personal.... no harm or insults were intended.
/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif
i think discussions like this do educate people about this sensative issue.... which to be honest, people on the whole in this country do need to learn about these other cultures to understand them, including myself......
ive said on previous posts that i wish the devide would vanish and people could get along, it can only be for the better. and im all for that. i just wish both sides would try alot harder.
the thing is mate, if i met you in person, we would probably get along just fine, you seem like an intelligant bloke...... shame theres not alot more like you.
one last thing,..... ive always been of the opinion that i would not fight for this country because of the way it treats me, which i believe is unfairly, but with recent events such as the london bombings my attitude has changed...... ive always took for granted the benefits of living in this country such as freedom of speech and beliefs, our way of life and things like the nhs and education system to name a few... theyre not great, but we have them.....which is more than can be said for alot of other places......... i do believe these things are worth fighting for aswell as the protection of my family and friends and their general saftey......
i just hope that you can see this too, and even if india invaded britain ( ?daft i know?) you too would stand up and be proud to be a part of this society and defend it as i would.

thats all./ubbthreads/images/graemlins/noidea.gif

if i could send you a pint down the internet, i would.
cheers.

May the debate continue.............

Myzeneye,

You're wrong about Pimp 'fighting' for this Country against India........ He would always, as he has stated, side with his ethnic homeland. This is entirely understandable and a natural human/cultural, call it what you will, instinct. Your natural instincts would be exactly the same if you and your family lived in India, would they not?

I do not have a problem with that, in fact the sooner we can all accept this basic human characteristic, (it's actually much deeper than that) then the sooner we can dispose of all this Multi-Culti, PC Sh!te and say YES we are indeed 'different' we are NOT all the same. YES this is Great Britain, YES we do have a history and culture that is different to most of our immigrant population, and we should NOT be afraid to promote it above ALL others. YES Legal immigrants do have a 'right' to live here!! But NO, in the final analysis, they do NOT, as Pimp believes, have the 'equal' right to live here as those (myself included) who would call these Islands their 'Ethnic Homeland'.

I firmly believe if we can all accept those basic facts, deal firmly with those people who should not be here, and carefully limit any further immigration, that will do more for race relations in this Country than the ocean of Politically Correct indoctrination that has vomited forth from this Government!!

There's more to it than that, but in a nutshell............. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

For anyone that read it, there was a nice article in the Daily Mail today about the Pakistani/Muslim ghettos in Bradford. To be honest, i hate the north, becuase it is full of Pakistanis/Muslims, and most of them area's are sh*it holes. Yes i don't like Muslims in general, but unlike a lot of people my dislike for Muslims/Pakistanis is for very good reasons, and much deeper then just 'cos their different', i'm not going to go into the history but my family is Indian Hindu/Sikh, so anyone that knows the history of India and the Moghuls will know why most Indians (Hindus & Sikhs) don't like Muslims in general, but thats another subject entirely, if anyone wants to know i'll explain but otherwise can't be ***** to.

But anyway its these people that are not intergrating, and they openly admit that they don't want to, and that they don't like white people because they are non-beleivers, because in Islam there is a big thing about non-beleivers (called Kafirs). I am a Kafir in their eyes as well just the same as you, as i don't believe in Islam or Allah. And these people are taught in Mosques by religous leaders not to be friends with Kafirs and that Kafirs are 'our enemy'.

However, i have a few Muslim friends, and they have explained to me the TRUE Islamic views on a wide range of issues/quesions/theories, and believe me it is a very well thought out religion, and peacful as well, and as much as i hate to say to say it some explanations on theories make more sense then the explanations in my own religion. If people got to know what Islam REALLY is, they will see that it is nothing like what the media make it out to be. But the Muslim leaders and followers only have themselves to blame, as they are using their great religion as excuses for everything, and they are making Islam look very bad.

Myzeneye, yes you did get a bit personal (which doesn't bother me in the slightest, as its only a forum and i don't know u, so i wasn't offended at all), but thanks for the apology anyway. Like you said these issues seriously need to be discussed, everyone is too afraid to discuss this as they are scared they'll get called a racist, its ridiculous. But i am interested to know your views, and i'm sure white English people are equally as interested to know my views. So hopefully this time the discussion can be kept factual, and opinions expressed properly, so that the thread can stay open, as Dicky said he himself found it very interesting but as a mod had no option but to lock it at the end when insults started. So lets keep it clean this time.

As i said in the other thread, no matter what happens, my loyalties will always lie with India, and these loyalties and feelings come from my heart, not my head so i can't change them. I'm not going to discuss this particular matter anymore, as i have tried my best to explain why its like that, but to be fair to you it is very hard for someone who is not in my position to understand it. Its all very well saying 'i would do this or that', but when you are ACTUALLY in that situation, it would be very different.

Like i said before if you moved anywhere in the world, even if you lived there for years and had children there, you would still feel English, and chances are your children would still feel English. And as far as i'm concerned (being how proud you are to be English) you would certantly make sure your children understood they were English, even if they wern't born in England, you wouldn't think of them as French or German just becuase they were born there, as there is way more to being French or German then just being born in that country, in the same way theres much more to being English then just being born here, and whatever customs/traditions/heritage/history/blood/genes etc that goes into being English, i don't have, and never will have, even if i was born here. That doesn't mean to say i don't feel at home here, becuase i do, 100%, in fact i would feel less at home in India, when i have been there i've been itching to get back home (ie England). Its not like i don't have any love for this country, but its difficult to explain why India would still come first if there was a war (which there never will be so no point in discussing it really).

nice one for the info pimp, if i'm being honest, i for one know little about the history of either religion, but i guess i'mm gonna have to do some reading to make sure i dont make a schoolboy error somewhere in the future.

It's unfortunate that there's such an association just through the colour of your skin, and what you've said has certainly inspired me to learn some more. It's this association and ignorance that will ultimately make people look bad in the long run, unless its understood.

cheers,

Well to educate a few of you, here are a some facts about India, some of which even i was amazed by! And as you'll see, maths, science and medicine have a lot to thank India for! (I've highlighted the most interesting ones in bold)

*The number system was invented in India. Aryabhatta was the scientist who invented the digit zero.

*Sanskrit is considered the mother of all higher languages (including English). This is because it is the most precise, and therefore suitable language for computer software (a report in Forbes magazine, July 1987).

*Chess was invented in India

*Algebra, Trigonometry and Calculus are studies which originated in India

*The 'place value system' and the 'decimal system' were developed in 100 BC in India

*India is the largest democracy in the world, the 6th largest country in the world AND one of the most ancient living civilizations (at least 10,000 years old)

*The largest employer in the world is the Indian railway system, employing over a million people!

*The World's first university was established in Takshila in 700 BC. More than 10,500 students from all over the world studied more than 60 subjects. The University of Nalanda built in the 4th century was one of the greatest achievements of ancient India in the field of education

*Ayurveda is the earliest school of medicine known to mankind. The father of medicine, Charaka, consolidated Ayurveda 2500 years ago

*Although modern images & descriptions of India often show poverty, India was one of the richest countries till the time of the British invasion in the early 17th Century. Christopher Columbus was attracted by India's wealth and was looking for a route to India when he discovered America by mistake

*The art of Navigation & Navigating was born in the river Sindh over 6000 years ago. The very word 'Navigation' is derived from the Sanskrit word NAVGATIH. The word navy is also derived from the Sanskrit word 'Nou'.

*Bhaskaracharya rightly calculated the time taken by the earth to orbit the sun hundreds of years before the astronomer Smart. His calculations was - Time taken by earth to orbit the sun: ( 5th century ) 365.258756484 days

*The value of "pi" was first calculated by the Indian Mathematician Budhayana, and he explained the concept of what is known as the Pythagorean Theorem. He discovered this in the 6th century, which was long before the European mathematicians

*Until 1896, India was the only source for diamonds to the world

*Sushruta is regarded as the father of surgery. Over 2600 years ago Sushrata & his team conducted complicated surgeries like cataract, artificial limbs, cesareans, fractures, urinary stones and also plastic surgery and brain surgeries

*Usage of anesthesia was well known in ancient India medicine. Detailed knowledge of anatomy, embryology, digestion, metabolism, physiology, etiology, genetics and immunity is also found in many ancient Indian texts

And here's some more!

India never invaded any country in her last 10000 years of history

The four religions born in India, Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, and Sikhism, are followed by 25% of the world's population

India is one of the few countries in the World, which gained independence without violence

India is the largest English speaking nation in the world

38% of Doctors in America are Indians
12% of Scientists in America are Indians
36% of NASA employees are Indians
34% of Microsoft employees are Indians
28% of IBM employees are Indians

Famous Quotes on India (by non-Indians)

Albert Einstein: We owe a lot to the Indians, who taught us how to count, without which no worthwhile scientific discovery could have been made.

Mark Twain: India is, the cradle of the human race, the birthplace of human speech, the mother of history, the grandmother of legend, and the great grand mother of tradition. Our most valuable and most instructive materials in the history of man are treasured up in India only.

French scholar Romain Rolland: If there is one place on the face of earth where all the dreams of living men have found a home from the very earliest days when man began the dream of existence, it is India.

Hu Shih, former Ambassador of China to USA: India conquered and dominated China culturally for 20 centuries without ever having to send a single soldier across her border.

"What makes a nation, is the past, what justifies one nation against others is the past", says the noted historian Eric Hobsbawm.

Hence, when talking of a nation, it becomes very imperative that the past should also be talked about. And the past of India is as fascinating and interesting as it is momentous.

great thread and without meaning to belittle it... the last two from pimp remind me of the sketch from goodness gracious me where the father insists everything is Indian /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif Maybe he was right /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Some interesting stuff there pimp.

Just to add my 2 pence worth - as a British born Sri Lankan Tamil I have to agree with the PIMP.

The issue of Islam and the miltants we have in our society today is a taboo subject. But we really need to address it and educate the people of Britain that because we are brown and ride the london underground with our rucksacks doesnt not mean we are muslim terrorists.

But I have to appreciate where the white english people are coming from - innocent lives were lost as a result of the bombings but some seem to forget that msulims killed, christians killed, hindus killed, sihks, jews and aethiests in the bombings alike.

The root of the problem is the hatred spread amoungst the militant muslims and we need to unite against them. As PIMP pointed out there is a lot of history between the muslims and hindus yet I still have muslim firends too. Islam is a peacfull religeon and where it has become twisted and full of hate is bewildering.

This may sound a bit do gooderish but we all beleed the same colour blood - religeon and skin colour has nothing to do with it - we need to unite with the good people of Islam and route out these bad seeds which are being bred all around us.

India is indeed a magnificent Country, which one day I hope to visit,,,,,,, that's why it was the 'jewel in the crown'! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

Every person has a right to be proud of their heritage and their Country.......... unless, it would seem, you are a white Englishman living in the United Kingdom......... But that's not the fault of Pimp or any of the other ethnic immigrants to this Country.......

No, the problem is the Liberal, metropolitan elite who currently rule this, once great, land from the gilded comfort of their Ivory Towers,,,,, and as Pimp also said it's up to the native Britons to do something about it if they don't like it. But when I suggest that maybe the best way to do something about it is to vote for the BNP things start to go all funny, why is that?

But before the debate goes any further, lets have some points of reference........ Here's one.

http://www.bnp.org.uk/candidates2005/man_menu.htm

PS Pimp, you forgot THE MOST important invention to come out of India............ The KARMA SUTRA!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

^ Lol maybe not the most important, but definaltly the most ENJOYABLE!

On a serious note, as far as the BNP goes, i have already read their policies in the past out of interest. And whilst to a *certain* extent their intentions are plaudable, the problem is that they want to get TO the line, but when they get there, they want to go about 2 miles over it as well. What i mean by 'get to the line' is that they want to get rid of all the bogus immigrants, but then once they have got to 'that line', they want to go even further, ie get rid of every single person who isn't 100% English and who's history can't be traced back for hundreds of years. This includes even Welsh, Scottish, Irish, French people etc as well. Unless you are 100% English, and your roots can be traced back indefinatly to this country, you will have to leave England, simple as that.

I think thats going WAY too far, we're talking about racism at its worst here IMO, and thats why they (obviously) wouldn't get my support or the support of decent white people.

Also, I don't think this country would survive today if EVERY single foreigner left. I think the country would pretty much collapse financially as there are so many foreigners doing important jobs (such as Doctors, Opticians, Surgeons, Finance, Computing etc etc), how would you replace all of them? And COULD you replace all of them? I mean, there are many skills and qualitites that Indian people have for example that white people don't have (and vice versa), why do BT import so much I.T staff from India? Not cos its cheap labour, cos they get paid the same or more then people here.

Then theres world trade, again something England heavily relies on, no ones gonna want to trade with England if BNP come in power and kick out all the foreigners. How much food do you eat thats from other countries? Then theres clothes, tools, cars, football would go, so would most sports, computers, the list is endless. Where would you get all these things from? Theres only so much you can produce yourself inland with the skills you have, but its not enough. So unless you want to live a very simple (and possibly quite dull) existance, i don't think its in the best interests of this country to get rid of ALL foreigners, and as thats one of the most fundamental policies of the BNP, i don't think they will ever gain power. So quite simply, i don't think the country would be able to survive if all foreigners left tommorow, becuase everything is far too intergrated.

Yes this country DOES needs to control immigration, it needs to immediatly deport ALL illegal asylum seekers (not allow them to stay for 10 years whilst their inevitable 'appeal' against deportation is processed), get rid of all immigrants that have been here for at least 5 years but still haven't got a job and are claiming benefits (this will ensure that people won't come here just to live off benefits but yet still gives genuine immigrants and asylum seekers enough time to settle in, get used to the culture and find a job). Once all of the free-loaders and illegals have gone, you will be left with just genuine immigrants & asylam seekers, and then 2nd generations (like me) who were born in this country to immigrant parents. And the problem will be gone, its really as simple as that, the dic*khead government just can't do it.

Another point which proves the BNP are blatantly racist, heres one of their policies:

1) Our first step will be to shut the door. A BNP government would accept no further immigration from any of the parts of the world which present the prospect of an almost limitless flow of immigration: Africa, ****, China, Eastern and South Eastern Europe, the Middle East and South America would all be placed on an immediate ‘stop' list. This would later be subject to review in the case of genuine students accepted for training as part of our long-term policy of helping to build up Third World economies in order to facilitate the voluntary return of their nationals or their descendants under our long-tern resettlement programme.

Funny how all of the countries that they will close the door to all contain either black or asian people. They say they want ALL foreigners out, and want this to be a pure English country, but yet have no problem with Americans or Europeans or Austalians coming in, who all happen to be white as well.

[ QUOTE ]
On a serious note, as far as the BNP goes, i have already read their policies in the past out of interest. And whilst to a *certain* extent their intentions are plaudable, the problem is that they want to get TO the line, but when they get there, they want to go about 2 miles over it as well. What i mean by 'get to the line' is that they want to get rid of all the bogus immigrants, but then once they have got to 'that line', they want to go even further, ie get rid of every single person who isn't 100% English and who's history can't be traced back for hundreds of years. This includes even Welsh, Scottish, Irish, French people etc as well. Unless you are 100% English, and your roots can be traced back indefinatly to this country, you will have to leave England, simple as that.

[/ QUOTE ]

Pimp,

You have got that COMPLETELY wrong, and prety much everything else............... What you are qouting as facts are 'in fact' misconceptions.

Please read the manifesto, then refer to any sections you do not agree with.

Pimp, please explain why you don't like muslims because of something that happened some 300 years ago between people you didn't know? I find it a bit silly really.

Its inbread mate like Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland!!! It wont get any better for generations yet so solution only time will help heal the rift.

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Pimp,

You have got that COMPLETELY wrong, and prety much everything else............... What you are qouting as facts are 'in fact' misconceptions.

Please read the manifesto, then refer to any sections you do not agree with.

[/ QUOTE ]

Fair do's i got the bit about scots/welsh irish wrong, but he bit about all non-english was 100% right. I remember looking at the site over a year ago and it said that anyone who is not 100% english will eventually have to leave. Did it not state in their previous manifesto that ALL minoroties would be given something like a year to leave, including even those that were born here? (i know for a fact it did, becuase i read the whole thing). I have just read the new manifesto, and they have obviously changed their policy to make it seem less harsh in an attempt to make them look like nicer people, but it still says:

"To ensure that we do not become a minority in our own homeland, and that the native British peoples of our islands retain their culture and identity, we call for an immediate halt to all further immigration, the immediate deportation of all bogus asylum seekers, all criminal entrants and illegal immigrants, and the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants and their descendants who are legally here are afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question."

And that policy, together with this one.....

" While accepting the right of law-abiding minorities, in our country because they or their ancestors came here legally, to remain here and to enjoy the full protection of the law against any form of harassment or hostility, we will also seek to emphasise the importance of the prior status of the aboriginal people. This would be a national extension of the ‘Sons and Daughters' policy in priority on housing and school places lists which BNP councils seek to implement at local level"

.....would pretty much force us out, although not in as many words. And finally, just to make sure that we DO leave (albeit 'voluntarily'), these few rules.......

1. We would repeal the Race Relations Acts and all other restrictions on free speech in Britain

2. We would abolish all targets and quotas for ethnic representation in all areas of employment, public and private.

3. We would abolish all politically-correct indoctrination of the police, teachers, and other public employees.

4. We would abolish all government-sponsored ethnicity-specific professional bodies, housing associations, and other organisations.

5. We would abolish all departments, agencies, or other units of government whose sole and specific purpose is to deal with ethnic issues, grievances, or crimes. Such organisations deliberately seek out the maximum quantity of "racism" in order to justify their own existence and expand their power and budgets. The law is the law and must be enforced equally upon all without being politicised over ethnic differences.

6. We would abolish all laws against racial discrimination in employment and the government bodies associated with enforcing them.

7. Except for purposes of teaching foreign languages to native speakers of English, the only languages permitted in official documents, government business, and schools will be English, Scots, and Welsh. The use of other languages by ethnic minorities in their own homes, school and institutions will also be encouraged.

....would pretty much be the nail in the coffin. It as good as means that we wouldn't get any jobs, and in the unlikely event that we DID get a job, policy number 6 would ensure that it would be hell as basically we would be subject to racist abuse all day and wouldn't be able to do anything about.

So yea i think the BNP have been very smart in their manifesto, as long as we are legal immigrants we can stay, but their very clever and snide policies would make our lives such a misery that we would go anyway.

[ QUOTE ]
Pimp, please explain why you don't like muslims because of something that happened some 300 years ago between people you didn't know? I find it a bit silly really.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ok, that in itself is a very silly post, becuase its just a thoughtless comment, without giving any reason as to why its stupid. Its stupid becuase it was between.......people i didn't know???? Thats your reason for it being stupid? Never mind the fact that them people who i didn't know were my ancestors, forefathers, great great great grandfathers etc. The fact i didn't 'know' the people personlly isn't a valid reason for it to be stupid.

You quoted 300 years, which is about right, so you obviously know a little bit about the history, so YOU explain to me what you know, or how you see it, then i will explain to you my reasons.

[ QUOTE ]
Its inbread mate like Catholics and Protestants in Northern Ireland!!! It wont get any better for generations yet so solution only time will help heal the rift.

[/ QUOTE ]

Your right in the sense that its inbred, and that it won't get any better for generations to come, but that is because of muslim policies towards other religions. You have seen 1st hand how tired ordinary people have become of muslims just in the last few years because of terrorism, well with us its been going on for 1000 years.

JPO, did you know that Nick Griffins came to our temples to speak to Hindu and Sikh leaders to try and win our support in his fight against Islam, as he knew we didn't like Muslims either? Most of the leaders told him to get lost, because they knew they were just being used as political pawns, and they knew that as soon as the BNP gets rid of the Muslims, we'd be next. Click here read the message to new visitors

Pimp,

I can't see anything wrong with your 1-7 List, they are exactly the things most Patriots, like myself, would like to see enacted. You said yourself that it would be our own fault [the indigenous population], if we did nothing and were overwhelmed by unchecked immigration and Islamic terrorism.

The BNP propose to do something, your fear, I presume, is that it would go to far and lead to some sort of 'witch hunt' against all immigrants...........

I think it would have a positive effect for all the 'legal' immigrants to this Country!
Consider this........ Most people I know, including yourself, are fed up with the fact that this Government have lost control of this Countries boarders, are more concerned with the 'rights' of criminals than the welfare of their victims, that our health service is constantly abused by foreign 'health tourists', and that the combined forces of the 'race relations' and 'politically correct' industries routinely trample upon the historic 'rights' of the indigenous population.

This leads to a great deal of resentment, that is understandably directed at all immigrants........ I mean you can't tell by looking who's here illegally can you?

So, in simple terms, if the BNP have sorted out the above problems (including items 1-7) and thus removed the cause of resentment, those legal immigrants that remain would not be unfairly judged or discriminated against!

I find it silly because I really dont give a sh!t about people that wronged
my ancestors, especially those that are descendants of them.

Whatever happened had absolutely nothing to do with me so why should I have a chip
on my shoulder. You seem to be saying you are different, you actively choose to adopt
this chip, consequentially I believe you and the many others like yourself are spoilling
the world for the rest us.

Where would we be if all people of African origin decided they must hate anybody who had
ancestors that were involved in the slave trade, could that include me, I have no idea,
it had nothing to do with me?

Is the reason mostly all peoples who have suffered/faught throughout history get along now
because there was little is no religious component. As CJ said above (correct
me if I've read too much between) most religions breads hatred and intolerance of others.
Unfortunately I disagree with him that time will heal the rift, whilst these religions continue
to be followed future generations will likewise be taught to hate the others.

Am I tired of muslim people? No. I consider myself a member of the ordinary people you
speak about, who is tired of anybody that puts religion before humanity.
Including you my friend.

2. We would abolish all targets and quotas for ethnic representation in all areas of employment, public and private.
Basically means that whites don't have to give us jobs if they don't want to, as they are not bound by the above any longer

4. We would abolish all government-sponsored ethnicity-specific professional bodies, housing associations, and other organisations.
Basically any organisation that is here to specifically help ethnic people would be taken away

6. We would abolish all laws against racial discrimination in employment and the government bodies associated with enforcing them.
Other then allowing whites to openly and freely racially discrimate foreign people at work without fear of reprisals, what possible reason can there be for this policy?

Its like me owning a supermarket. I don't want any white people coming to my shop. But i'm not allowed to say 'sorry no whites allowed', so instead, 'of course your all welcome......however, when you enter the store you will be subject to whatever racist abuse we wish to hurl at you, and the laws that once disallowed this have been removedso we won't get done for it, also we will charge you 50% extra then everyone else, you will always have to go to the back of the queue, even if you came in first, oh and if you don't like it (which you obviously won't), then you can go somewhere else (which you obviously will), but hey, your all welcome though'.

The point is, 1 of 2 things can happen. If what you suggest happens, then thats great, i'll be voting BNP next time. But whats more likely to happen is that anyone that wants to discriminate anyone against race will be allowed to do so. Your boss will be able to say 'sorry don't want you here cos your asian'. It will create such an environment that we will be forced to move out simly because we don't wanna get called 'paki' all day long, and don't wanna be refused jobs cos we're Asian. If we want a decent life, then we won't have any choice but to move out of the UK, which is exactly what the BNP want, hence these policies. Like i said, what legitimate reason is there to implement number 6?

[ QUOTE ]
JPO, did you know that Nick Griffins came to our temples to speak to Hindu and Sikh leaders to try and win our support in his fight against Islam, as he knew we didn't like Muslims either? Most of the leaders told him to get lost, because they knew they were just being used as political pawns, and they knew that as soon as the BNP gets rid of the Muslims, we'd be next. Click here read the message to new visitors

[/ QUOTE ]

Pimp,

I'm aware of that.............What I don't know however is the level of support he received. What makes you think the BNP what to get rid of ALL Muslims? I honestly believe your fears are unfounded, and that's what it is unfounded fear, put about by those who would 'rightly' have something to lose under a BNP Government.

Well according to the reports he didn't get much support, because like i said they thought they were just being played, he was using our history with the muslims to get us on side.

And yes there is fear, because we quite rightly don't want to live under a government where the needs of some people come above that of others (ie the needs of white people will clealrly come above the needs of everyone else if BNP are in power), it should all be equal, but it isn't at the moment, and it will be even more unequal under BNP.

We also quite rightly and within good reason fear that once the BNP have got rid of a lot of muslims and illegals, the next people they will turn to is us (legal foreigners). One of the policies says "the introduction of a system of voluntary resettlement whereby those immigrants and their descendants who are legally here are afforded the opportunity to return to their lands of ethnic origin assisted by a generous financial incentives both for individuals and for the countries in question." Now in my eyes, the fact that they are willing to pay us off by offering compensation if we leave, indicates clearly that they do not want us here, although if we want to stay we can, they won't force us out. But the very fact that we know they don't actually want us here is enough to make us want to leave anyway, as we wouldn't get anywhere in this country when the government and all the policies are already against us.

Also, this is directly to you JPO, as you obviously follow the BNP. I am definatly right when i say that in their previous policies (probably about a year ago), they actually stated that anyone who isn't English will eventually be asked to leave, will be given something like a year to do it voluntarily, but if they refused to leave they will be forced to do so through courts. That part of the policy has now been removed, and it says that we can leave voluntarily if we want to, however we won't be forced to go. I know for a fact it said that, i remember it clearly. Now, do you think that has been removed becuase BNP have genuinly changed their views and are now happy for us to stay if we want to, or is it to come across better and appeal to more people, who maybe might have thought the previous policy was a bit harsh? I think its the latter, and if thats the case then as i said before we have everything to fear if BNP get in. However, i think its a interesting but pointless discussion becuase IMO they have no chance whotsoever in winning government. Not in our lifetime anyway. They probably have a lot more support then people including me realise, but definatly nowhere near enough to win an election.

Went to france yesterday so did not catch up on the thread that was locked hope it wasnt me that got it locked i did mention war India uk etc but did not mean it as insult, i was trying to understand pimps views which he did have a good argument going cannot understand why it was locked as the more we can understand each other the better i know youve heard it before but yes i have asian/indian friends so didnt mean to offend pimp if i did i appolgise i just thought it was a good thread to learn from each other thats all

As for bnp there as bad as the the hook bloke they both preach hatred in my eyes

For sale 200 benson and hedges £30 ( thats a joke if customs get to read this)

Very interesting article on BNP website Explains a lot of what i was trying to explain, however i still question the genuinity of the BNP, becuase we will never know for the sure whether they are 'ok' with us (indians, hindus/sikhs), or are they just using our mutual dislike for muslims to their advantage.

[ QUOTE ]

we will be forced to move out simly because we don't wanna get called 'paki' all day long, and don't wanna be refused jobs cos we're Asian. If we want a decent life, then we won't have any choice but to move out of the UK, which is exactly what the BNP want, hence these policies. Like i said, what legitimate reason is there to implement number 6?

[/ QUOTE ]

pimp, you talked about the some of the superoir work qualitys some indians had and how companys like bt imported staff and paid them equally,if not more for their skills......
do you think that all employers employ indian or other ethnics purly because the law tells them to, or because of these qualitys ??? what makes you think just because normal decent whites and also normal decent non white legal imigrants who merely want control on immigration would automatically become rascists and start hurlung derogitory remarks about and use intimidating, agressive behavior...... you make us sound like a bunch of savages mate, held only by the flimsiest of laws and social tolerance.....
its not any goverment that keeps me from using any such inappropriate languge or behavior.... its common decency and respect for another person, reguardless of colour, race etc........

also, whilst i agree with most of your points, i have to disagree that the country would fall apart without any immigrants.......i agree that alot of immigrants here hold good jobs such as doctors ,dentists, etc....and have alot to offer this country, but this country didnt just develop itself in the last forty or fifty years mate, im quite sure we'd survive...... maybe a little disorder but still, .........
i imagine we'd have alot more "homegrown" accademics if the cost of education wasnt so high, and who knows, maybe if the imigration system was sorted out the government could spend alittle bit more on training brits to become doctors, opticians, dentists, it experts.....etc... .

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile_smoking.gif

just read the thread that was locked, and agree with it being locked theres no need in childish name calling when people are having a discussion, pimp might think im stupid for some off the commemnts ( and bad spelling) i made in the thread, but we where not name calling. All im saying is like the other person said in the locked thread, in my eyes if your born in india your indian if your born in wales your welsh if your born in england your english, IM NOT RACIST but when people have said to indian people to "go back to there own country" ( ive never said that myself) the indian person usually replies " i was born here, this is my country,i have the same reason to be here as you, but when it comes to supporting this country in a war they say ( not aimed at pimp as he has given good advice in locked thread and has not said this himself ) im with india you english deserve what you get, british civilians deserve to die, that is the bit i cannot understand, if i was born in india to english parents i would feel indian as that is the country that i have grown up in, that is the country that i have made friends with, and that is the country where 90 % of my culture has been learnt, if india and england went to war, and i was born in india i would bear arms for india, i may have feelings for england as my parents would be english but i would fight alongside my life long friends ( i would not be able to turn my back on them, let alone kill them) these are the people that i grew up with, the people that i went to school with, the people that i socialise with the people that have giving me my culture and the people i work alongside with, that is why i cannot understand someone that has been born here no matter what colour there skin, turning round and saying that they would bear arms for a country that there only link with is the fact there parents came from it.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be in the Trading section.[/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif]

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

This should be in the Trading section.[/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif]

[/ QUOTE ]

Practising for when you're a mod? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

Why is everybody arguing? Not read other post and don't really want to.

Everybody is entitled to their own views - whether you agree or not to others is irrelevant.

The BNP will never be in power as the vast majority of people in this county know that other than their kick out all non 'British' people, they have no other real policies. They prey on people who believe that all problems are down to immigrants and I can't see what benefits in terms of people's wealth, extra jobs etc there would be if this happened.

London is the ONLY city in the UK that can compete with the likes of Japan, USA, Germany in terms of wealth and prosperity. 50% of the people who live and work in London were not even born in the UK (quote from Ken Livingston). If all these foreign people disappeared the country will collapse. You think all the foreign banks, financial institutions etc will still have offices in the UK? Lets hope there is enough oil in the North Sea for example because no one will export to here. Buy a paper and look at the FTSE100 (100 largest companies) and see how many will stay here.

Also, the UK has been 'invaded' by foreigners for the last few thousand years.

I believe that a lot of people that vote for BNP are working class people who feel that they work silly hours for what they believe to be too small a wage. Also if you've lived somewhere all your life and the area becomes an ethnic area and you feel intimidated and feel like you have to move then you will feel resentment and there's nothing wrong with this.

If you just read the 'Red Top' newspapers and base all belief's on that then that is wrong because you're not getting the full story. Read the Times or another quality paper instead.

People who support BNP should think 'what is wrong in my life to make me do this. What am i unhappy about'. Then think would all your problems go away if they came into power.

With regards to which side would you fight on in a war.

During World War 2, there were many sympathisers of Hitler in the UK. This is factual information that was recorded but I cannot remember the source.

There's no difference between that then and now. People who 'sympathise' other than being attention seekers have opinions that they may believe in. You cannot change that and the best thing you can do is ignore them. Instead the press love it because a bit of scaremongering sells papers.

[ QUOTE ]
just read the thread that was locked, and agree with it being locked theres no need in childish name calling when people are having a discussion, pimp might think im stupid for some off the commemnts ( and bad spelling) i made in the thread, but we where not name calling. All im saying is like the other person said in the locked thread, in my eyes if your born in india your indian if your born in wales your welsh if your born in england your english, IM NOT RACIST but when people have said to indian people to "go back to there own country" ( ive never said that myself) the indian person usually replies " i was born here, this is my country,i have the same reason to be here as you, but when it comes to supporting this country in a war they say ( not aimed at pimp as he has given good advice in locked thread and has not said this himself ) im with india you english deserve what you get, british civilians deserve to die, that is the bit i cannot understand, if i was born in india to english parents i would feel indian as that is the country that i have grown up in, that is the country that i have made friends with, and that is the country where 90 % of my culture has been learnt, if india and england went to war, and i was born in india i would bear arms for india, i may have feelings for england as my parents would be english but i would fight alongside my life long friends ( i would not be able to turn my back on them, let alone kill them) these are the people that i grew up with, the people that i went to school with, the people that i socialise with the people that have giving me my culture and the people i work alongside with, that is why i cannot understand someone that has been born here no matter what colour there skin, turning round and saying that they would bear arms for a country that there only link with is the fact there parents came from it.

[/ QUOTE ]

That whole post would be true IF the last line was accurate "bear arms for a country that there only link with is the fact there parents came from it"

But its just completly naive to say that the only link i have with India is simply cos my parents were born there!

For a start only my mum was born India, my dad was born in Africa but came to this country when the Asians were expelled by Idi Amin in the 70's. So my dad was born in Africa, and so was his dad (my grandad). So does that make my dad or grandad African? Does it fu*ck! Does it make ME African? Does it fu*ck! My dad is still Indian, if you saw him on the street you yourself would say he's Indian, and thats exactly what he is. The last word you would use to guess what he is, is English or African.

Secondly, apart from my generation, my whole family tree even if you could trace it back 10000 years would belong in India, thats a lot of ancestors! Also, there is a lot more to it then just that, its my whole culture, ethnicity, tradition, heritage, blood etc that make me Indian, as well as the fact my parents may have been born there.

As far as the hypathetical war goes, i still stick by it. I'm not stupid, one of the 1st things i said in this debate in the BK thread was that this isn't truly our country and never will be, we will never TRULY be accepted as part of this country by 99% of Native White English people, no matter how decent and anti-racist they may be, deep down even they will still feel that this is more their country the it is ours if push comes to shove, its just natural human nature, if you been somewhere longer you feel you have a bigger right to it, and its more your then someone whos only come recently. Also with all the stuff that is happening like drugs and crime that is down to the Ethnic minorities (again i'm not stupid, i realise we are fuc*king up our own chances of living peacfully here), then more and more decent English people are going to start turning to groups like the BNP as a last resort.

My dad never thought that he would have to leave his home and country when he was younger, but Idi Amin suddenly decided one day to kick out all the Asians. I similarly don't believe that is going to happen to me in this country, but i don't need to look further then my dad for a reality check. He says to me 'get a degree in a proffesion, because you never know, 2moro the government might decide they don't want us here anymore, and say sorry but pack ur bags, if that happens at least if you have a degree in a profession then wherever you go in the world you'll be able to get a job'. Now my reply to that is always 'we're not gonna get kicked out', well, you can imagine what my dads response to that is.

The fact is that India is the ONLY country where we will ever be accepted 100%, because it is the only country in the world that belongs to us and is ours 100%. Why would i want to go to war with the only place in the world that truly belongs to me and is my real home?

The truth and the bottom line is that each and every on of us knows that this country doesn't belong to foreigners and immigrants, it belongs to the natives of this country (English, Scots etc). Deep down i know this, and you know this. Most natives of this country still consider us foreigners, and always will. That doesn't mean that i can't still call it my home, and that we can't all get along and live peacfully, because we can, but if push comes to shove, why would i fight for a country that isn't truly mine, and which will never belong to me? It doesn't make sense, when you fight for your country, you are fighting more for the future of it, for the future generations. Sometimes the future of your country and generations are more important then your own life. Why would i want i want to fight and risk my life for a country which doesn't belong to me, a country which i will never be accepted in 100%, AGAINST a country that IS truly mine?

Bainsyboy sorry if u or other people find that offensive, i don't, and i see no reason for others to, its all very well giving an example of if you were born in India what you would do if they went to war with England etc etc, its easy to set the stage and give the example, but in the example you can't recreate the feelings that you can only feel if you actually were in that situation for real, which i am and your not. So its easy to say what you would or wouldn't do in that situation, but until your there you can't say for certain, and you can't say that this what you would definatly do, as most likely your feelings and actions will be different to what you think they will be.

Also, my loyalty to England is very strong as well, like i have said previously the only situation where i would bear arms AGAINST England is if the war was against India. If England were at war with any other country in the World, i would not hesitate to say i would be on Engands side if i had to choose sides. The only instance where England would loose my support is if the opposition was India.

Enough said on this fictional war between India and England, and who'd be on who's side any why. Lets discuss some different issues, i'm gettin bored with this one, i've already justify'd it enough times, but people who don't understand are never gonna understand, and people who DO understand (like JPO) will know where i'm coming from, and are able to see beyond themeselves and their own feelings.

Seems like your making some generalisations that could be percieved as racist in your post. Funny old world ain't.

For what it's worth, my opinion is that if you aren't prepared to defend your adopted country (where ever you've come from) then perhaps this isn't the place for you.

Like what? Its not my adopted country, you can only choose to adopt something if you have a choice to do it or not, i didn't have a choice, i was born here because my parents decided to come here, its not my fault i'm here through the decision of my parents, but thats not to say i don't want to be here either, before anyone tells me to 'go back to india then'. But i didn't adopt this country, my parents did. And i don't think there is anything racist in my post, if you could tell me what it is that you percieved to be racist, then i will explain it to you further so you realise that its not racist

Keep coming across interesting articles, which i'll post up as relevant to topic of debate, Click Here The report is a little out of date (1997), so some facts have changed now, for example it says the "annual salary of African Indians is nearing that of the white population", however that was 9 years ago, in the last 3 years average annual salary of Indians has over-taken that of the white population, not pointing this out to boast about it but just because thats the only fact i could find in the report that was out of date. The rest of the report still seems pretty much accurate.

[ QUOTE ]
Seems like your making some generalisations that could be percieved as racist in your post. Funny old world ain't.

For what it's worth, my opinion is that if you aren't prepared to defend your adopted country (where ever you've come from) then perhaps this isn't the place for you.

[/ QUOTE ]

Based on the fact he wouldnt fight for the British army against his homeland?

Hate to think what you would do with the Brisitsh nationals who are anti war and wouldnt fight at all!