A MASSIVE THANKS TO ARAGORN

audiv8quattro

Reaction score
Just to say thanks aragorn for the indicator stalk, received it yesterday and fitted it this morning and finally no more hazards flashing when I indicate. Top bloke, thanks again

Cheers mate.

At least you've got use out of it, it was of no use to me and wasnt worth the effort of trying to sell on ebay so it would have just gone to the scrappy with the shell.

If anyone needs any interior parts from a PFL A4, let me know asap as i'll hopefully be finished stripping the bits i need and it will be off to the scrappy within a week or two.

Aragorn.
dropped you a PM but if you have any wheel bolts, clips from the boot door trim or the side trim in the boot (the bit the load cover slots into or front floor mats I would be interested.

S4_dan: no they're jammed as always.

jcb: its a saloon, so no boot trim bits, however i should have 8 wheel bolts kicking around.

awesome, let me know

Aragorn, can I have some cable, relays, plugs and erm.....I think thats it really.

The sets down near the foot wells are really good. A Good length of cable and any relay holders as well please. :)

I'll try and post your trims to you this week.

scott: i was keeping some of the relays as spares, these things always come in handy.

What plugs/connectors are you wanting?

scott: i was keeping some of the relays as spares, these things always come in handy.

What plugs/connectors are you wanting?

Thats why I want a couple. :)

Got any individual holders?

A selection of different sizes, shapes and pin outs.
Really useful for the pins when adding to existing plugs or the plugs as a whole when adding whole new looms.

I really need a set of yellow plugs with out round pins to complete my heated seats. I've been waiting on parts from a forum member for some time. :(