A little snippet

Nutkin

Reaction score
Having has some spare time and a a chunk of money from my quidco account i have sprayed a few bits up and ordered a few custom bits made up.

14102_533325231733_193200812_31831987_5430348_n.jpg

Black grill with some custome red and black quattro badges for front and back :)

Agree with PP (apart from the FMIC, it's just the radiator!), looks like there's just a gaping hole in the front of your car. Needs something to break it up a bit. Just my opinion though, hope you like it!

I'd personally go back to a silver audi badge. Other than that. Quite tidy!

don't like silver badge it was too many colours imo. got black ones for the rear viynl the roof and powdercoat the wheels and shes a packet of wine gums red and blacks :p

Looks like someones removed your grill,need rings coloured or back to chrome.I saw an A3 with an ABT grill which was all black but it carried it off as it had a chrome ABT badge on and was a lot smaller grill but yours is too big but hey it's your baby and beauty in the eye of the beholder.

i like it, looking forward to seeing the vinyl roof. Kind of wish mine was red. But i do love Akoya though!!

I used to like silver but none of the audi ones had the sheen my leon gave.

5889_526047451463_193200812_31507418_3193387_n.jpg

i like it,im gonna do mine matt black as i dont really like chrome

looks good mate i would do it but i have the chrome pack on mine

ust a note if anyone has some black roof bars i really want some :D.

Looks neat Nutkin.Liking the theme you got going!:yes:

Nutkin, how did you get the rear badge off? I was thinking of doing mine matte black last weekend but had enough of a battle taking the A4, SLine and quattro badges off so didnt even start with the rings!

Looks great :icon_thumright:

Is that a quattro or S-Line badge on the right hand side? It looks red.....?

ust a note if anyone has some black roof bars i really want some :D.

pjmspeedy used to have some, I don't know if he still has.

Nutkin, how did you get the rear badge off? I was thinking of doing mine matte black last weekend but had enough of a battle taking the A4, SLine and quattro badges off so didnt even start with the rings!

Looks great :icon_thumright:

I bought the badge from an american on ebay for a tenner or so. To remove the badges i have a special trim removal kit, which i bought that is basicaly a set of mini crowbars made of plastic, the plastic is softer than the paint so doesnt scratch so i can ram it under the badge and remove it sooo easily.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/AUDi-A3-A4-A5...arts_Vehicles_CarParts_SM?hash=item255a229001

Badge

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/CAR-INTERIOR-...tZUK_Hand_Tools_Equipment?hash=item518d96f5df

My trim kit is like this, i used to compete in audio DB drag and such so i had these from my instal days for removing trim in the car without marking the plastic. Very useful.

Is that a quattro or S-Line badge on the right hand side? It looks red.....?
pjmspeedy used to have some, I don't know if he still has.

Its a quattro badge, cause of my theme i had a company knock up some custom quattro badges written in red with a black background. one on the front and the back.

Yes Nutkin, looking good loving the blacked out look tell me the chrome trim along boot is that easily removed to re-spray/reinstall???

No need to respond to last request found details of trim removal on an older post......

very easy to remove, very fiddly to replace. theres clips at the front and they break so very easily.

Would recommend the trim removal kit above, makes it very easy to remove without scratching the car.

Thanks mate bought the kit via link provided just awaiting delivery;-))so i can start dechromimg/debadging...