A little help needed.


Registered User
First post here and I'm asking for help/advice, not good!

Got a rip in the hose with the black electrical tape around it. (should be bang in the middle of the picture)

Does anyone know what this part is called & what It does? Had a look around but can't find a part number on it. Also had a hunt on the forums but couldn't find anything.

If someone could point a novice trying to learn in the right direction that'd be grand!



  • 2015-06-18 18.37.22.jpg
    2015-06-18 18.37.22.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 78