A lil update for you lads...

FazS3

Reaction score
Bought my RS4 after selling the 'RS3', thought I would share a few pics with you, its running 474bhp 477 ft-lbs

MRC custom remap
Miltek straight through exhaust
KW3 coilovers
B7 brakes
B7 interior
C6 RS6 wheels
10mm spacers all round
Full respray in white

SDC10994.jpg

SDC11007.jpg

SDC11012.jpg

13036_1252315076463_1487104160_3070.jpg

Hope all you lads are doing well!

mate that is absolutely gorgeous what a car :anbet:

:faint::faint::faint:

thats the absolute nuts mate, extremely jealous right now lol

loving it!!!

Looks awesome mate! how come you ended up selling the 'rs3'

Pretty awesome that. Dont fancy keeping the wheels clean tho lol :noway:

Last edited:
wow.... where do you find all these awsome vag cars? was the engine bay sprayed as well looks top in white

wow.... where do you find all these awsome vag cars? was the engine bay sprayed as well looks top in white

Yes mate full respray got a bit of white detailing in the engine bay also!

I sold the 'RS3' because even though it was an awesome car, It was obviously not suitable for everyday driving. I didnt want to buy another car to run as a daily so the RS4 was the next option... it had to be a special one also ;)

Yes mate full respray got a bit of white detailing in the engine bay also!

I sold the 'RS3' because even though it was an awesome car, It was obviously not suitable for everyday driving. I didnt want to buy another car to run as a daily so the RS4 was the next option... it had to be a special one also ;)

Out of curiosity, why wasn't it suitable for every day use?

Nice faz, Seen an orange one the other day looks the dogs, On the lookout myself for new car,

Thats gorgeous Faz !!

Same running gear, Bigger bodyshell, I love it !

What colour did she start off?

Last edited:
That car looks seriously sickkk!!! :icon_thumright:

Thats gorgeous Faz !!

Same running gear, Bigger bodyshell, I love it !

What colour did she start off?

Thanks mate, was avus silver!

Out of curiosity, why wasn't it suitable for every day use?

Just not the same comfort level as the RS4... bit of harsher drive..and I have kinda grown out that now so...it had to go ;) awesome car though showed many super cars up!

I seen this very car at ADI last year. The people who done the spray job were promoting their work and was very good, very nice car.

I have some pics if you want some PM me.

Oh Faz!!!!

You could have put a warning in the title, I just made a bit of a mess!!!!

HOT HOT HOT!!!

Not bad Faz, most people slowly climb up the ladder of VAG/Audi cars, you seem to be going through them like no tomorrow lol. When is the Candy White V10 R8 arriving? :cool:

Look forward to seeing and meeting you at the pod mate, you can have my parking space if there's non left. ;)

Not bad Faz, most people slowly climb up the ladder of VAG/Audi cars, you seem to be going through them like no tomorrow lol. When is the Candy White V10 R8 arriving? :cool:

Look forward to seeing and meeting you at the pod mate, you can have my parking space if there's non left. ;)

No plans for a R8 fella, I think i need to take a break and just stick with one for a little while. Want to keep this and just make it perfect.. I think I secured No.60 mate ;) I should hopefully be there! you bringing the S3?

Dude u got any high res pics so i can right-click and save as??? :) :) :D

I love that mate - I've actually got a lob on.... lol.

Then again, I loved your 'RS3' with all my heart! lol :icon_thumright:

sorry fella it sold it very quickly! quicker then I thought I would lol.

Im at ace on tues? RS3 should be there and my mates B7 RS4! If not I should be at GTI international?

I don't like white on white and I don't like cars that look like the suspension is broken, sorry!

Power and seats on the other hand, yus!!! I also love the old shape RS4 avant. An old school friend's dad had one in Avus silver + an S2.

No plans for a R8 fella, I think i need to take a break and just stick with one for a little while. Want to keep this and just make it perfect.. I think I secured No.60 mate ;) I should hopefully be there! you bringing the S3?

Indeed, you get to see my rotting S3. :haha:

i read a write up on this car, it was in redline i think.
stunning, nice one faz!