A fun little thing that weirded me out this morning...

Jamie TDI140

Bearded Coal Chucker
So I was just setting out for work, and since buying the car at the beginning of March this year, it's the coldest morning i've dealt with so far (5*C - I know it's hard to believe this is the coldest morning up to now seeing as it's England) so I started the car, put the heaters on and stood outside having a quick smoke (tut tut) and I see my mirrors starting to steam... wtf!?... I even put my hand over the mirror to see if it was hot from the electric motor burning up or something stupid haha :shrug:

quick google search and apparently I seem to have temperature controlled heated mirrors, who knew haha.

just wondered if anyone else has accidentally found little things on their cars that they weren't aware of.

Jamie.

Tips

Third sun visor? Do you mean the little one found behind the rear view mirror?

Jamie TDI140

Bearded Coal Chucker
I use it quite a lot to be honest. great little idea!

Another I thought of was the fuel filler flap. my other cars had a little bit to put your finger in and pull out, and the A3's you obviously push it to pop it out... I was looking for a button in the dash/door/roof/glovebox, pretty much everywhere haha. I even looked in the user manual which is when I realised my stupidity :sweatsmile:

Jamie TDI140

Bearded Coal Chucker
"I even looked in the user manual which is when I realised my stupidity :sweatsmile: "
That's always the last step for a male :-D
True that! The only time it's been my first port of call is when coding my radio, as I needed the code anyway haha