A few quick questions… (re: my new A3 Cab 1.4TFSI)

amalgam786

Reaction score
Hi all

Had a few questions...

1. Don't suppose anyone has a pdf of the MY15 A3 Cab brochure/price guide (audi website only has the new MY16 version)?
2. My car is new but and I think it is a MY15 model but how do I check for sure?
3. I think the rear parking sensors are not factory fitted (i think they have been fitted by the dealer) what should they look like?

regards

aq

Reactions: phil1824
IMG 2894
IMG 2894
IMG 2895

1. Don't suppose anyone has a pdf of the MY15 A3 Cab brochure/price guide (audi website only has the new MY16 version)?
2. My car is new but and I think it is a MY15 model but how do I check for sure?
3. I think the rear parking sensors are not factory fitted (i think they have been fitted by the dealer) what should they look like?

1. No, sorry.

2. If you have a look at the Audi Service Schedule Booklet, on the very first page inside, you should have a Warranty Entitlement Record "sticker" in place. Towards the top quarter on the right is the Month and Year of Manufacture.

3. As per Phil's Pictures, that's exactly what mine look like also.

Welcome to the refined world of the A3 Saloon Cabriolet.
Have Fun.

:welcome!:

Reactions: phil1824
I have a paper copy of the December Book. Happy to look anything up if you like.

If you need the pdf I know the dealer keeps the last few books saved so you could also ask them to email you a copy.