a few puzzling setting questions

Spearo

Reaction score
1) can someone tell me what the ease of entry drivers seat setting is supposed to do ? I can’t see or feel any difference ....

2) speed dependant volume, even when switched to “off” the stereo is still slightly muted when reversing etc ! Can that be correct?

3) matrix led headlights, there is a setting for reaction times - early medium and late .... presumably this is is for high beams shutting off ???
Or is it for the time it tamed them to come back on after a car passes - I find mine slow to switch back to high beam !

Thanks in advance
Ben

1) can someone tell me what the ease of entry drivers seat setting is supposed to do ? I can’t see or feel any difference ....

2) speed dependant volume, even when switched to “off” the stereo is still slightly muted when reversing etc ! Can that be correct?

3) matrix led headlights, there is a setting for reaction times - early medium and late .... presumably this is is for high beams shutting off ???
Or is it for the time it tamed them to come back on after a car passes - I find mine slow to switch back to high beam !

Thanks in advance
Ben

I think these are the right answers...

1-I’m on my phone so can’t see your signature but I assume you have an S4/5? I believe this is to deflate the bolsters to allow you to flop into the seat slightly easier.

2-The setting you’re talking about increases the radio volume at speed to compensate for road noise. The setting for muting it in reverse will be in your reversing sensor volume setting I believe. I’m just not sure if you can set how much the stereo is muted by or if it’s just how loud the beeps are.

3-That setting is for how soon your lights turn on as it gets darker. Early is when it’s still lighter and late will mean they don’t turn on until it’s a bit darker. The time taken for the various bits to turn in and off and things is down to software rather than any setting you have control of I’m afraid.

Hope that helps a bit!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Legend !!!!
That’s super interesting! Those settings are totally not self explanatory for those of us not familiar with Audi settings!

I’m not actually sure that deflation of my seat bolster happens tho .... that might need some further investigation- is it really noticeable???
(and , yeah, it’s an S4)

Reactions: Daggerit
Legend !!!!
That’s super interesting! Those settings are totally not self explanatory for those of us not familiar with Audi settings!

I’m not actually sure that deflation of my seat bolster happens tho .... that might need some further investigation- is it really noticeable???
(and , yeah, it’s an S4)

No worries, happy to help.

In terms of the bolsters, I think it depends on how inflated they usually are. I don’t have them inflated much so there’s not much of a change and harder to notice...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk