a few progress pics of the bt

I personally prefer the twin pipes too, the problem with the oval is it's so clearly just an image thing, as you can see the small round hole in the middle!

still cant believe the price lol

Supersprint Race System - Audi A3 S3 1.8T Quattro '99 -> '02Price (incl. VAT): £1,774.63
m24.gif
Supersprint Race System - Audi A3 S3 1.8T Quattro '99 -> '02

Manifold back system consisting of 2-1 Y pipe (removes standard catalysts), centre pipe containing high flow metallic catalyst and lightweight rear silencer with single 145 x 95mm oval tailpipe.

Internal pipe diameter = 70mm

You must extend lambda sensor position

Supersprint codes: 325512 + 325403 + 325505

325512-325403-325505.jpg

That price cant be right, my mate paid £650 iirc from Jabba for his, his was from the CAT back but the cat replacement pipe cant be £600.

i though that to, i aint got the decat part but i have the cat on the middle pipe and the sensor thats os the supersprintuk site

i though that to, i aint got the decat part but i have the cat on the middle pipe and the sensor thats os the supersprintuk site

My mate had the straight through centre section so that might account for it, still £1100 more to have a cat in the centre section and the front pipe is ****** steep!

no but i did see that one my work mate was selling his s3 and had it on so i swapped my standard box and a couple of quid for it going to cut the cat out and make it straight through i think

do they supply the carling can to hold it on too? :eek:)

Looks awesome, will you be posting videos? I have been watchin a lot of 20v build threads, all amazing but lacking one thing.........Quattro! 450-500bhp is a lot for fwd!
Cant wait to see and hear it go

forgot to say, i think the twin pipes look infinitly better, ovals are for vauxhalls :eek:)

Twins all the way to, I think the oval look too chavy on an Audi..

Twin pipes dude, pics look good though, and looking forward to seeing the car (in the flesh, when you take me for a spin) ;)

looking good! who are you getting to map it? Just had my evo on the rollers yesterday with the same turbo as you! made 500bhp atf!! although it's coming off next week in space for a gt35r!! I would say tho, when ever i had my s3 mapped i NEVER saw anyone using det cans! im sure they just rely on the knock sensor, which isnt much good after 6500k!

hey jim hows it goin?

im going 2 put a new turbo on my 2002 s3
400 brake sounds nice
not sure what to go for or were to get the parts maby someone could help me?

Thanks guys

its going good mate i used a place called qedpower.com in usa but with the exchange rate how it is not really worth using them....

i took the car out the other day and i shat myself even with the exhaust not connected and it not being mapped yet its fooking quick.... just thought i would let you guys know lol

Jimbo...get back to work....LOL, well done on getting the 100 posts.

What you reckon complete before or after Xmas??

dont you have to pay customs when its set over?
were will you get it mapped?
thats the best s3 bt i have seen!

I thinking of doing something like this over the next year so very interested to know how its going!

im just saving up for a map now think im going to go with unitronic now as i have nearly the same set up as a seat ibiza and they are saying i could get over 500bhp from my set up so im saving hard lol very hard......

also solved my non starting issue it was my denso iridiums not wanting to spark so put my old ngk ones back in and started first time...

so its the car is just sitting im my garage waiting for the ecu to be sent to america to be mapped also been polishing bit and bobs in the engine bay making everythink shiney:p

are you not having a custom map then Jim? surely something so unique needs specific mapping? not just something generic to the type of turbo?

Woohoo, sounds good, looks like you are getting there, slowly but surely hey??

Nick, Unitronic can make a map to your requirements over the phone or email and send you a reprogrammed ECU. They are producing excellent maps at the moment. Just tell them the turbo spec and injectors you want to use. MAF-less option is a winner. Gets rid of a weak point.

spoke to them and got excited won't be to long boys going to new job Monday with more money per week so give me a few weeks..

Good luck with the new job mate, where you going to be based now and what you doing????

mate i really think you should get it mapped over here in the car! you will get better power and it will be alot better map!

still working for same company but the further we work from home the more money we get.......im working on nottingham prison as from monday building the new block cant wait lol

please make it secure i'm from nottingham

ask if they need any electricians jim