a few progress pics of the bt

and it has a r32 throttle body
right bit of a update for u guys just been sorting out some bits that were annoying me and picked up my aem wideband sensor and gauge today so fitting that tommorrow so then i can speak to mappers... also had a problem with pipework blowing off think i have sorted it now though..

also that pic above isnt my turbo and exhaust because i done all my own pipework and it aint that neat lol...

ok then fuel pump fitted at last and ended up making a custom wiring harness wasnt that hard to be honest.. going to book it in for its map for a week saturday i would have finished it all sooner but working away from home dont really help lol

a very large one bought from a bloke in aston who sells them along with the pipe work but its the same as the ones off ebay

look awesome.. what are you expecting figures wise jim?

awesome man, you'll be chasin bikes soon.

Hey about time Jimbo!!!

Cant wait to see this when its done, you will have to give us a shout when its sorted :)

curious (and ive asked Matt the same) whats this lil lot stand you at Jimmy? roughly

Still not mapped as I got made redundant the week it was booked in doh. But I'm now working again so shouldn't take long now but to be honest it drives alright at the moment as I have had a play with unitronic programme and got it running nice but it still def needs a map

Jim S3, This is looking really nice. Are you intending to flash your standard ECU to run this? You have to post videos so I know what im in for!

Also why didn't you consider the stroker option? Does the S3 run the 058 block or 06A?

Badger 5, that motor looks the badgers nadgers fella. Loving the manifold, those full race numbers are the business. Did you have it ceramic coated state side or here?

Jim S3, This is looking really nice. Are you intending to flash your standard ECU to run this? You have to post videos so I know what im in for!

Also why didn't you consider the stroker option? Does the S3 run the 058 block or 06A?

Badger 5, that motor looks the badgers nadgers fella. Loving the manifold, those full race numbers are the business. Did you have it ceramic coated state side or here?

Yea me and you both, what ECU are you using? Chip or piggyback?

Hey Jim,

Good to see you back on here again, hows it going??

Nearly there then???

Come on mate, whats been happeneing to the motor?

Right then guys I lost heart in the build as had a few problems was never mapped but I'm back on it now had to get new manifold new external gate new tial recirculating bov had big brakes fitted also loads of other bits. Had a few other projects on like my vr6 mk2 caddy and a 1.8t mk3 golf colour concept but I'm back now and it won't take long. Also got all the plastic trim on bumpers and bottom of doors in carbon fibre will put some pics up soon. Sorry taken so long guys