rajsta

2011 A6 2.0 TDI
Reaction score
Ive just had the car scanned and it has come back with 3 Fault codes, i'm hoping somebody could help explain what exactly they mean! etc..

4695-U1113 Function restriction due to received malfunction value - short to ground.
4699-U1113 Function restriction due to received malfunction value - open circuit.
5253-P0473 Exhaust pressure sensor 1 (G450) - signal too high - No or Incorrect basic setting adaption.

Note that the car has had the Dpf inners gutted and also the egr blanked and then supposedly both have then been mapped out/off.

I will say that ever since the Dpf/Egr deletion the car has always had 2 issues -
1, is the fault code 5253-P0113, should this sensor even be functioning with the Dpf deleted?
2, is that no matter if i start the car from cold and turn it off immediately or even drive it, the engine fan is always running for 10 minutes exactly after ive switched the engine off. why would the fan come on when the engine is cold?

Sounds to me like they are all related to a poor remap/ DPF delete. The engine fan shouldn't be running like that.