A bit of random anything..

Don't you just hate it when you need a fart, and when you think its safe to do so, some fitty walks behind you and then you gotta run for your life! :|

Don't you just hate it when you need a fart, and when you think its safe to do so, some fitty walks behind you and then you gotta run for your life! :|

Hold your ground, let her savour your manly musk!

Crazy (& aythree) u are mental !!

Can't believe how similar my wife's temperament is to yours !! Scary.

I read your posts out to my very own personal Satan (with tits) and we are both still laughing now.

The joke was top class!! I was PMSL

Just what the Fu£k would u do!

Seriously though if that was me, that would be the end of it. Kids or no that would be an instant divorce and me living back with my mother ?
No discussions needed 14 years together, and with a baby boy it would not matter I'd be gone!

In the same respect if it was the other way round it would be the same!

if i am here and your there, how come you think your here and i am there?

There is an exception to every rule, therefore every rule must have at least one exception, the exception to this one being that it has no
exception.

Why did the cow jump over the moon?????

I like a 1000HP Audi. This car of the look is very nice. After landing in front of the shaft last year, Arek update halfshafts front OEM Audi 100, which he says is the strongest available to fit easily. Since then have had no problem with the tree.

Quality post taken from the 1000hp audi thread, which I thought was only really worthy to be in here. No problems with the tree!!

Quality post taken from the 1000hp audi thread, which I thought was only really worthy to be in here. No problems with the tree!!

Haha, yeah I saw that one as well.

But don't rule out the comedy in his other two posts.........

A mountain bike or mountain bike is a motorcycle designed to cycling.The history of mountain biking includes contributions cyclocross in Europe and the United Kingdom Roughstuff scholarships. ATV can be done anywhere in a backyard of a gravel road, but most mountain bikers travel off-road paths, if the interior roads, fire roads, or singletrack.

I'm still trying to work out what the difference between a "mountain bike" and a "mountain bike" is??? (First sentence.)

And........

The mod.de domain administrator is no longer a valid address to the German presence Web Admin Mod All moderators have their own personal way of dealing with problems, this is a small glimpse of what the process is like prohibition.

:huh: Dunno.

aythreee said:
Haha, yeah I saw that one as well.

But don't rule out the comedy in his other two posts.........

A mountain bike or mountain bike is a motorcycle designed to cycling.The history of mountain biking includes contributions cyclocross in Europe and

I'm still trying to work out what the difference between a "mountain bike" and a "mountain bike" is??? (First sentence.)

And........

The mod.de domain administrator is no longer a valid address to the German presence Web Admin Mod All moderators have their own personal way of deal

:huh: Dunno.

Can we call him French and leave it at that?!

I'm guessing because he didn't get enough sleep?! just a shot in the dark though :thumbsup:

blah blah blah...youre like my wife, never accepting youre wrong.

Yeah yeah yeah. I'll admit that I'm wrong..... when I am wrong.
But when I'm not, I'll milk it like a saddo.

e.g. When someone is trying to be funny/clever and fails. :lmfao:

She also said that to me last night too, but she added "...before I lose an eye" to the end of it.

:happy:

:huh: bondage???

Yeah yeah yeah. I'll admit that I'm wrong..... when I am wrong.
But when I'm not, I'll milk it like a saddo.

e.g. When someone is trying to be funny/clever and fails. :lmfao:

I fail in life!

:happy:

:huh: bondage???

If only, we're back on another spat of disagreement. Happiness lasted a whole 2 days this time wahey. Shoot me now please!!!

I fail in life!

If only, we're back on another spat of disagreement. Happiness lasted a whole 2 days this time wahey. Shoot me now please!!!

Christ!! What happened to the Crazy we all know and (ahem) love??!!

Well mate, if it's any consolation you're not alone:

Last edited by a moderator:
Brilliant video Aythree!!!

She hasn't got me quite as annoyed as this girl, but she's still being a douche bag. boogrr
[video]http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-10924556[/video]

Two things crack me up about this video. First is when she attempts to climb in, only to realise she can't get her leg over that high (sounds like my wife)

And second is the next dude who pulls up, wanting some food. Surely he could wait a minute for the moment to simmer, but oh no...he needs his McDonalds ASAP.

Last edited:
Two things crack me up about this video. First is when she attempts to climb in, only to realise she can't get her leg over that high (sounds like my wife)

And second is the next dude who pulls up, wanting some food. Surely he could wait a minute for the moment to simmer, but oh no...he needs his McDonalds ASAP.

Hahaha, saw this on the news last night. Some people are just mental. She even tried to smash the window with her elbow. Numerous times!!

:lmfao: Didn't notice the next car pulling up! Funny!

Can't believe this thread is still alive...

Almost seems like dedicated blog for Crazy now lol.