a bit odd i think

Ash B

Reaction score
Check the link

Ibis white
2.0 fsi
5 door
under 20,000

guys asking £6,000. Said on there 6,000gbp what normal genuine british person would but gbp and then ask for so low even under trade prices. Also i seen these photos the other day on a website just cant think where i seen the photo;s. The first one defo remember as i thought it was cool as they used the building in the background.
Is it me or any one else think its a con? Already gone over £6k! And then every question he gave a email for them to contact.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120388741162#description

Blatantly a con.

The people bidding are clearly stupid, greedy or probably both.

Check the link

Ibis white
2.0 fsi
5 door
under 20,000

guys asking £6,000. Said on there 6,000gbp what normal genuine british person would but gbp and then ask for so low even under trade prices. Also i seen these photos the other day on a website just cant think where photo the first one was cool as they used the building in the background.
Is it me or any one else think its a con? Already gone over £6k! And then every question he gave a email for them to contact.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=120388741162#description

pete I'd say there idiots. Some people today i dont know what to say. Just THICK!
If your willing to fall for some thing stupid like this then i wouldn't have any sympathy for them at all.

pete I'd say there idiots. Some people today i dont know what to say. Just THICK!
If your willing to fall for some thing stupid like this then i wouldn't have any sympathy for them at all.

I'm with you on that.

hahahaha this guy is a nob i messaged him the other day saying would you take four grand cash as a joke he sent me a message saying use this private link i then got a message of ebay warning me not to bid or trust this guy so i dont know why its still on ??????? youl go and just get jacked let the whole audi sportnet net turn up in our audis and fill him in lol

they got other account pretending to bid to lure a thicko thats why it seams like peoples bidding

:iagree:

If only they didnt use such stupidly low prices they might give themselves half a chance. And the other things like gbp?! Can't get through a day without referring to spending a few great british pounds or getting my car reparation(ed).:busted_cop:

The fact that the account has almost been dormant for a year (having only every sold two items previously) and then suddenly punting this sets off my horse **** detector.

BUT 18!!! Bids; they deserve what they get.

Anyone fancy joining in with silly bid of a million gbp?! :) Cus I bet you I outbid you!

Anyone fancy joining in with silly bid of a million gbp?! :) Cus I bet you I outbid you!

Can you imagine the fee he would owe if the item went for say £10,000,000? I forget the percentage but it would be huge! Should we do it? Are we sure its a con?

i just noticed they were selling this car 2 week ago under the ebay name corrine0211 mail em that ,,,,that would be fun

i just sent him this bit psycho i no but i hate these fu**s

this is obviously a con last week you were called corrine0211 why do you want to steal from people do you no you will go to hell or just say sumone is dum enough to meet you your gone rob them out of there hard earned money people like you should rot in hell and fu*&ing die

JUST CONTACTED EBAY ABOUT HIM SAID I WAS DESCUSTED THEY WERNT DOIN MORE TO PROTECT PEOPLE FROM FRAUD THE MONEY THEY EARN TOLD THEM THE BLAG FROM LAST WEEK TO SEE HOW THE LOSER LIKES THAT:)

i have always thought audi discontinued the 2.0 fsi engine in favour for the 2.0tfsi in the a3 in early 2005? so a 2006 one is definately a ringer! unless i'm wrong...lol

What a shocker!!! Listing removed. Must have sold it already, after all it was a good deal. :laugh:

1-0 to Blazin

yeah cos i grassed the shyte up see below ..... hes hijacked 2 peoples accounts so far LOSER:rock:

What a shocker!!! Listing removed. Must have sold it already, after all it was a good deal. :laugh:

1-0 to Blazin

type s3 in google 2 pages in is the s3 picture hes used what a nob o well time to bombard him i just sent this

not another lie this car is 3 pages in on google not even the real car stop robbing people your getting reported

Haha and i was waiting for you my friend. Lol some people need to do there research before trying things like this. Pretty stupid any way but clearly doesnt know any thing about the a3 models of there difference between 8L and 8P tw*t

type s3 in google 2 pages in is the s3 picture hes used what a nob o well time to bombard him

Haha some people make me crack up, like benskin said, theyre that stupid that they dont get clued up before trying to con people, how thick can you get?!

Some people are just different Tom :) .... (putting it in a nice way)
I wonder what blazin as in mind seeing he bullied the other one so bad it was unlisted ha!