1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

A Big thumbs up to Crewe audi parts.

Just Rob. Mar 13, 2019

1. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Daytona Team Brilliant Black TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User S-line owners group quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Manual

Just wanted to say a big thumbs ups to crewe audi parts.:yes:
    I had been messed around by all my local audi dealers over the last couple of days trying to source a replacement foam seat pad, what total idiots they are around my neck of the woods.

Anyway, dropped crewe audi parts a quick pm to source my replacement recaro seat pad and within a very short time they had sourced the correct part and got me all sort, great stuff you chaps.:icon thumright:
    I'll be using crewe audi parts for all my bits in the future.:yahoo:

cheers from a very happy rob.

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro Platinum Supporter S tronic Audi Main Dealer

Have to agree Rob. Tom and all the other guys @creweaudiparts do a fantastic job :)

4. Just Rob.

Just Rob. Moderator Staff Member Moderator Regional Rep Team Daytona Team Brilliant Black TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter VCDS Map User S-line owners group quattro Audi A4 Audi Avant Owner Group Manual

I wished they ran the parts dept down my way.

Sandra likes this.
  5. creweaudiparts

creweaudiparts t.fox@creweaudi.co.uk Audi Main Dealer

Thanks @Just Rob. we really appreciate the feedback.Its no as easy as many people think it is so its nice to get positive feedback.

In regards to your parts dept,im always open to a move :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy:

Marshy, Bristle Hound and 45bvtc like this.