A big thank you to itwasntme187 (A3 -> "s3" conversion work)

aa_autos

Reaction score
I want to show my appreciation to Ash (itwasntme187) for doing the work on my A3-> ”S3” conversion.

He set off early Friday morning from Kent to arrive in Coventry for 8:30am!

He got cracking on the car straight away with updates with exactly what he was doing which helped keep me in the loop. The work that he done was to help with my “S3” conversion I am currently doing. (Includes facelift xenon conversion, FBMFSW, Sat Nav unit, facelift wing mirrors, Facelift rears and a few other bits a bobs)

I cannot fault Ash or his work at all! Other people that were there were so impressed they got him to work on their cars as well! Because of this Ash finished working at 11pm! (A mighty long shift especially with the long drive back!)

All in all I would strongly recommend Ash to anybody that is looking to do similar work to their cars! His quality of work is great, his prices are very reasonable and he’s such a nice guy!

Thanks again Ash! I will be in touch in the near future to get some more work done!

Jag

Nice one, top man Ash. There are some skills about on this forum!

I'm Happy that we Got Another Install Guy on ASN other then NHN .:thumbsup:.... And Hopefully Better Rates :p

Haaaaaa NHN has competition Now ....:p

Reactions: Kelza
Will you share the process & pictures with us? Coz I'm going to make this conversation to my 2006 SB ..

Very glad for you :D

Will you share the process & pictures with us? Coz I'm going to make this conversation to my 2006 SB ..

Very glad for you :D

Im not sure if i will be posting pictures on the forum of the finished product but heres how it started off.....

DSCF3037JPG.jpg

Jags thanks for the kind comments my friend. I didnt even see this thread :)
It was really nice coming up to you even though it was freezing in your garage! I did not mind at all spending the whole day there as you so kindly got me tea and coffee and even lunch and dinner! Top man!!!
the drive home was nice and easy as there was no traffic so just cruised home :)

Still got to fix that dent though ash ;)
stupid insurance is taking for ever to cough up... but its on the list.
and the front bumper :moa:
that is getting fixed when the door eventually gets done.
...and his taste in shoes. :laugh:
nothing wrong with my shoes Ads, its not my fault you know nothing about style :whip: :jester:
Im not sure if i will be posting pictures on the forum of the finished product but heres how it started off.....

DSCF3037JPG.jpg
Wow you didnt show me that before! the car looks lovely now though :wub: