9j wheels with 225 tyres on audi a3 s line standard suspension set up

gjseb79

Reaction score
As above guys lookin to get some new wheels above they are 9j et 45 running 225 tyres would they rub or should they be okay going on audi tdi s line 54 plate cheers Gordon

9j with et 45 will stick out mate, try 8j with that offset

ive got 18 x 8.5j with et42 with 225 and they stick out a little

Hi there what's the back like on yours mate and thanks for picture you got any closer ones to see the full effect at all cheers Gordon

Any one got any picks off a3 running 9j wheels cheers Gordon

I am happy with that if that's 9j my tyres will just have a little stretch then if I am not mistaken

I am happy with that if that's 9j my tyres will just have a little stretch then if I am not mistaken

Hi there.

You'd end up with a fair amount of stretch but what I needed was as much rubber on the road as we could manage.

The tyres don't poke out at all and they do clear the arches but it wasn't easy or cheap unfortunately.

I don't want a lot off stretch though as they are a fairly concave rim I am getting worried now as bought them now new as well lol

I don't want a lot off stretch though as they are a fairly concave rim I am getting worried now as bought them now new as well lol

Mines lowered on coilovers so at standard setup you should be fine mate no rubbing