9 x 19” RS6 alloys on an A4

Freeman84

Reaction score
Hi all

I have been looking for some 19” RS6 alloys for my 2007 A4 convertible 2.0tdi, and I’m hoping someone here can help with the sizing.

I think I have finally got my head around the offsets, I currently have the 8x18” rs6 style 5 spoke alloys, ET43 offset. I have found a set of OE 9 x 19” alloys et35 offset, I’m just not sure how well they will fit. I have also found a set of non OE wheels that are 8x19”.

I would definitely prefer the genuine wheels, but they are an inch wider and have a wider offset than the non OE wheels.

Has anybody fitted 9x19” et35 wheels to an A4, I assume the wider wheel and the offset is fine on an RS6 as the have wider arches.

also what size tyres are you planning on fitting, its the wheel spec + tyres spec to consider combined .

8j x19 would be a safer bet as it gives you an nice offset but without gaining extra rim width .

Reactions: Freeman84
There is a guy on here with 9x19” et29 running 225 35 tyres on his B6 with no problems. The car looks awesome it has a really nice stance. His is lowered slightly I’m not sure I’ll get the same look as I’m not sure I’m lowering mine, it might look a bit odd.
There is a set of wheels I’m watching atm, 8x19” et35, I think this might be the best conpromise, 8” width but with a lower offset.

I fitted 8.5 J x 19 lemans alloys off a S4 to my 2006 sline 3.0 tdi vert.

They are et43 the same as original rims . I used this calculator https://www.willtheyfit.com/
To see how much it changed configuration of original set up on car. The extra .5 inch width in the rim is split between the inside and outside as the offset is the same so it added 6.25 mm to the position of the inner face of the wheel and 6.25 to the outer face of the wheel .
The calculator is brilliant to show how much any given tyre size throws out your speedo . I just kept changing the tyre size in the calculator until I got to the correct profile to have virtually no difference to original configuration and then bought that size of tyre.

Vin