8Y Saloon Boot Liner

Brian Leslie

Reaction score
Anyone sourced an after market bootliner for the 8Y saloon?
Don’t fancy paying dealership prices for an Audi branded one. Just need something to keep the carpet clean from walking boots and potential shopping spills.

I used these guys - bootliners.co.uk and paid £29.99. Very good and used again for my wifes A1

Reactions: Brian Leslie
Anyone sourced an after market bootliner for the 8Y saloon?
Don’t fancy paying dealership prices for an Audi branded one. Just need something to keep the carpet clean from walking boots and potential shopping spills.
You could see if you can get a second hand 8V one that's in good condition as it fits - I swapped mine over from my 8V - Part number is the same just starts 8V instead of 8Y

You could see if you can get a second hand 8V one that's in good condition as it fits - I swapped mine over from my 8V - Part number is the same just starts 8V instead of 8Y
Thanks that's very helpful to know.
Pretty sure I will manage to find an 8V version.

You dont have a pic of it in the boot you could send/post?

You dont have a pic of it in the boot you could send/post?
Hi Brian - Mines a Sportback not a saloon though - You can't get the Rigid Bootliner for the Saloon it appears - Mines the normal bootliner - Stock Picture attached

Saloon also has 2 part numbers depending on whether you have Quattro or not - It does appear that replacing the Y with a V brings up the same things in a google search - Hope that helps
8Y5061180Bootliner - FWD
8Y5061180ABootliner - Quattro

Hi Brian - Mines a Sportback not a saloon though - You can't get the Rigid Bootliner for the Saloon it appears - Mines the normal bootliner - Stock Picture attached

Saloon also has 2 part numbers depending on whether you have Quattro or not - It does appear that replacing the Y with a V brings up the same things in a google search - Hope that helps
8Y5061180Bootliner - FWD
8Y5061180ABootliner - Quattro

View attachment 238136
Thanks for the reply.
I phoned the dealership and I’ve struck a deal on a protection pack which is the rubber mats and boot liner for a discounted price.

Rehashing an old thread (sorry)
Anyone able to confirm that the Sportback 8V bootliner fits the Sportback 8Y?
There seems to be a marked difference in prices so if I could use the 8V one it will save me a few pennies!

The rigid bootliner from the 8V saloon fits the 8Y as well.

I swapped mine over along with the rubber mats when I traded my old car in.

Reactions: Jon_M
Awesome - just bagged an 8V bootliner from Deutsche Parts for £26 delivered...just needs a little work with a hair dryer but for the price I'm not complaining!!! :friendly wink:

Reactions: davc