8Y Saloon Boot Liner

Brian Leslie

Anyone sourced an after market bootliner for the 8Y saloon?
Don’t fancy paying dealership prices for an Audi branded one. Just need something to keep the carpet clean from walking boots and potential shopping spills.

Anyone sourced an after market bootliner for the 8Y saloon?
Don’t fancy paying dealership prices for an Audi branded one. Just need something to keep the carpet clean from walking boots and potential shopping spills.
You could see if you can get a second hand 8V one that's in good condition as it fits - I swapped mine over from my 8V - Part number is the same just starts 8V instead of 8Y

Brian Leslie

You could see if you can get a second hand 8V one that's in good condition as it fits - I swapped mine over from my 8V - Part number is the same just starts 8V instead of 8Y
Thanks that's very helpful to know.
Pretty sure I will manage to find an 8V version.

You dont have a pic of it in the boot you could send/post?
Hi Brian - Mines a Sportback not a saloon though - You can't get the Rigid Bootliner for the Saloon it appears - Mines the normal bootliner - Stock Picture attached

Saloon also has 2 part numbers depending on whether you have Quattro or not - It does appear that replacing the Y with a V brings up the same things in a google search - Hope that helps
8Y5061180Bootliner - FWD
8Y5061180ABootliner - Quattro

1623231974263.png

Brian Leslie

Hi Brian - Mines a Sportback not a saloon though - You can't get the Rigid Bootliner for the Saloon it appears - Mines the normal bootliner - Stock Picture attached

Saloon also has 2 part numbers depending on whether you have Quattro or not - It does appear that replacing the Y with a V brings up the same things in a google search - Hope that helps
8Y5061180Bootliner - FWD
8Y5061180ABootliner - Quattro

View attachment 238136
Thanks for the reply.
I phoned the dealership and I’ve struck a deal on a protection pack which is the rubber mats and boot liner for a discounted price.