8Y S3 black badges

PabstBleuRibbon

Reaction score
Hi all,
Does anyone have a part # for the 2022 8Y S3 black badges? New owner from the US here and would like to source some of these :)

f1c6gJQ.jpg

They ship worldwide. Not sure if there’s a part number somewhere on that link or if it’s different on cars in the states.

Thanks for this! Arrived in less than a week to me on the west coast. Part was correct, the S3 badge was easy but the rings were kind of a pain in the ***. I had to go in through the engine side after removing the radiator cover, and use a screwdriver to bend/break the tabs holding the chrome rings in. If I had tried to do this from the front I 100% would have damaged the grill. Just waiting on warmer weather to do the rear adhesive badges.

aFX0RIY.jpg

nkqZBFz.jpg

Reactions: Nick James
Thanks for this! Arrived in less than a week to me on the west coast. Part was correct, the S3 badge was easy but the rings were kind of a pain in the ***. I had to go in through the engine side after removing the radiator cover, and use a screwdriver to bend/break the tabs holding the chrome rings in. If I had tried to do this from the front I 100% would have damaged the grill. Just waiting on warmer weather to do the rear adhesive badges.

aFX0RIY.jpg

nkqZBFz.jpg
no compare ;)

I did from front without any damages :d