8V VCDS Mods

If you don't have the feature from the factory then you don't have the hardware as Audi don't give stuff like this away. If you really want to check then look for a part number on a lighting cluster and google it. If you bought the car based on advertised spec and the car is missing something then you need to have a chat with Audi or whoever you purchased it from.
I didn't got it from Audi, it was a different dealer, autohaus...
Well, thank you. I will look on the number though to make sure.

Sorry if I’m being dumb but is there a master list somewhere?

Do all work on FL?

Thank you sparkymark75. So 8v is PFL right?
No, 8V is the generation of the model of A3. Which is from 2012 - present. Pre-facelift cars are those from 2012 to 2017. In 2017 Audi released a facelift version of the cars.

Reactions: ME CODING
If you don't have the feature from the factory then you don't have the hardware as Audi don't give stuff like this away. If you really want to check then look for a part number on a lighting cluster and google it. If you bought the car based on advertised spec and the car is missing something then you need to have a chat with Audi or whoever you purchased it from.
Hei DjAlix, can we somehow activate map graphics in DIS?
Something like in the attachement but a lot smaller
Thank you

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190906-145552_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20190906-145552_YouTube.jpg
    938.7 KB · Views: 332
Same here! How do you make the window close from remote?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
So I am able to close my windows through my keyfob via an OBDEleven app but all I have to do is look in the long coding section and see what they changed.

Problem is I can not get the sunroof to fully open.

This RS3 owner still has not responded for some reason and DJAlix is the only,person that could help us here...

I have re programmed all kinds of modules and the long coding I thought I did to make this happen has not worked.

Add on to the fact, I now have lost the ability to close and open windows/sunroof from my keyfob. Asshming they need to be recalibrated AGAIN.

Also, my driver side door module's window regulator is reverse polarity. Still have not figured out how to get the correct polarity and I STILL can not make any adaptation because I have no security code.

Sent from my LM-G710VM using Tapatalk

So I am able to close my windows through my keyfob via an OBDEleven app but all I have to do is look in the long coding section and see what they changed.

Problem is I can not get the sunroof to fully open.

This RS3 owner still has not responded for some reason and DJAlix is the only,person that could help us here...

I have re programmed all kinds of modules and the long coding I thought I did to make this happen has not worked.

Add on to the fact, I now have lost the ability to close and open windows/sunroof from my keyfob. Asshming they need to be recalibrated AGAIN.

Also, my driver side door module's window regulator is reverse polarity. Still have not figured out how to get the correct polarity and I STILL can not make any adaptation because I have no security code.

Ok thanks a lot mine opens since I got it from the dealer, I will try to use the app version of it from the obdeleven to get it to close since it doesn't close.

Ok thanks a lot mine opens since I got it from the dealer, I will try to use the app version of it from the obdeleven to get it to close since it doesn't close.

Mine came out the factory with remote opening and closing of the windows. Don’t have sunroof so not sure if it’s part of it.
Most of my vag cars of the past 10 years had remote opening/closing of windows.
I can dig out the long coding later if you guys need it.

Mine came out the factory with remote opening and closing of the windows. Don’t have sunroof so not sure if it’s part of it.
Most of my vag cars of the past 10 years had remote opening/closing of windows.
I can dig out the long coding later if you guys need it.
Depends on the market. UK based cars should have “remote convenience” opening and closing from the factory, with a menu in the MMI to control this. From the factory, if you have a sunroof it will be configured to “Tilt”. This behaviour can be changed via coding to fully open / slide however the behaviour cannot be set within the MMI. Once set to slide that’s all it will do. MMI menu options depends on if you have a FL or PFL vehicle of which the PFL has more control ie Front and Rear window inclusion menus where as FL is All Windows.

RoW vehicles tend not to be configured for remote convenience from the factory with the exception of Germany.

Coding:

Comfort Closing of Windows & Sunroof

-09-Cent. Elect
-Security Access – 31347
-Adaptation – 10

-Access control 2-Comfort opening = Active
-Access control 2-Comfort closing = Active
-Access control 2-Funk Komfort oeffnen = Active
-Access control 2- Funk Comfort schliessen = Active
-Access control 2-Menuesteurung -Komfortbedienung einstellbar = Adjustable
-Reset MMI

Depends on the market. UK based cars should have “remote convenience” opening and closing from the factory, with a menu in the MMI to control this. From the factory, if you have a sunroof it will be configured to “Tilt”. This behaviour can be changed via coding to fully open / slide however the behaviour cannot be set within the MMI. Once set to slide that’s all it will do. MMI menu options depends on if you have a FL or PFL vehicle of which the PFL has more control ie Front and Rear window inclusion menus where as FL is All Windows.

RoW vehicles tend not to be configured for remote convenience from the factory with the exception of Germany.

Coding:

Comfort Closing of Windows & Sunroof

-09-Cent. Elect
-Security Access – 31347
-Adaptation – 10

-Access control 2-Comfort opening = Active
-Access control 2-Comfort closing = Active
-Access control 2-Funk Komfort oeffnen = Active
-Access control 2- Funk Comfort schliessen = Active
-Access control 2-Menuesteurung -Komfortbedienung einstellbar = Adjustable
-Reset MMI
Thanks for the info ! Mine has the information on the mmi, but again I have always been able to open but not to close it, do you know how to reset it or something like that? Just to see if its configured before doing vcds, ? Someone said turn it up but I really didn't understand.

Thanks

Thanks for the info ! Mine has the information on the mmi, but again I have always been able to open but not to close it, do you know how to reset it or something like that? Just to see if its configured before doing vcds, ? Someone said turn it up but I really didn't understand.

Thanks

Does your auto up and down work with the switches?
Only asking cause one of my a6 had a battery replaced and the auto up and down didn’t work on the switch and at the same time the remote opening and closing stopped working. Once calibrated everything worked.
To calibrate it’s used to be just open window all way and hold button for 5-10seconds then do the same with the closing. Had to do it for all 4 windows.

roll window all the way up and then:

-down then count for 10 secs
-up then count for 10 secs

Complete for each window and then test "one touch" closing via the door switches. If all is working then test remote function. To reset (not official) you would need to un-configure and then reconfigure the coding for the feature. an Official reset would need the VW Group service tool.

roll window all the way up and then:

Complete for each window and then test "one touch" closing via the door switches. If all is working then test remote function. To reset (not official) you would need to un-configure and then reconfigure the coding for the feature. an Official reset would need the VW Group service tool.
I just tried resetting and it didn't work, I'm able to open from remote, and close from the door. I guess next is try to disable with odbeleven and re enable to verify

Was being used for professional gain

Well that’s not on. Perhaps a master list of available mods without the detail on how to do them would be appropriate?

Then we could either discuss further with yourself or look elsewhere for that detail?

Well that’s not on. Perhaps a master list of available mods without the detail on how to do them would be appropriate?

Then we could either discuss further with yourself or look elsewhere for that detail?
My website is about to be updated with a "what's possible" list for every VAG Group vehicle. taken me 3 years to complete so far.

Reactions: SPIKE_
My website is about to be updated with a "what's possible" list for every VAG Group vehicle. taken me 3 years to complete so far.
Ok.

When is this happening and what is the name of the website?

I have a US Speck 2016 A3 e-tron.

I followed the instruction I was given to make my DRL stay on when using flashers/turn signals, but now it goes from orange to white but not full white, its as though it’s a old bulb that has to warm up. So its bright orange then white that goes from 0%-100% as a gradual brightening.

Is there a way to get it to be full white and full orange flashing back and forth for the turn signals/flasher?

Hei DJAlix
One more question
For traffic sign recognition, we need Lane Assist Camera(A5)?
Or HBA is good too?
Or maybe just displaying the speed sign from MMI into DIS (which I think is based on the maps, right?)
Thanks!

Last edited:
Hei DJAlix
One more question
For traffic sign recognition, we need Lane Assist Camera(A5)?
Or HBA is good too?
Or maybe just displaying the speed sign from MMI into DIS (which I think is based on the maps, right?)
Thanks!
Need A5

It seems that someone has been able to activate the RS3's POWER and TORQUE gauges on an S3. Anyone else seen this? There are videos of it functioning.

Reactions: ME CODING
It seems that someone has been able to activate the RS3's POWER and TORQUE gauges on an S3. Anyone else seen this? There are videos of it functioning.
Only Audi can set that surely e.g. not vcds etc.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Well that doesn't seem to be the case.

They can easily be enabled in VCDS but until now they only showed 0% or 100%.

This person seems to have them fully functioning via coding.