8v RS3 Spotters Thread

Thought I was seeing double... Nardo Grey Saloon in Pontypool a few days ago; forgot to post it here but he gave me a quick nod and shot off.

I think the plate started with MX18

Ara blue sportback heading in to Ledbury around 4pm :hubbahubba:

Sepang blue SW65 on the M6 tonight at Carlisle, looked a twin of my car

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Nardo TTRS followed very closely by a Nardo RS3 very close to Lake Garda. The Italians like their Audi RS cars!

I've seen a couple recently :

Shiny Back Saloon with chrome trim on the way into Chippenham down the dual carriageway, maybe a week and a half ago

Black Sportback, again with Chrome trim in Cirencester heading towards Stroud on the DC at the roundabout by Sainsbury.

I'm in the Sepang Blue Sportback with black trim and wheels :)

Came back to my car in Ambleside to find two parked next to me
IMG 20190815 WA0001

Reactions: CamRNW, Riko0073, rvtb101 and 4 others
I still maintain the PFL is the prettier car, with the FL admittedly the slightly more aggressive and modern looking car.

Sepang Blue with black wheels in Corley South services - right now.
Private plate ending BEL.
Pulled up while waiting for recovery for my other half's stricken Passat. (detonated clutch).

Another Nardo grey RS3 SB passing through East Dereham yesterday, we exchanged a wave :icon thumright:

Nardo saloon 18 plate blacked out windows, south London whitefoot lane by Homebase?

Think I saw that car at the Gravity show in Stoneleigh at the weekend.

6ef6eceb8c11e3b2e399efa3ed1aa4e6.jpg
da0450dac1cc7716bed4ff00e0b1b690.jpg
how to ruin an rs3, just doesn't look right, looks too low on the wheels, stupid black out lights, horrible wheels and its in the horrible unpainted colour...i mean nardo

how to ruin an rs3, just doesn't look right, looks too low on the wheels, stupid black out lights, horrible wheels and its in the horrible unpainted colour...i mean nardo

I think the plate looks a bit **** too, with the silly illegal spacing - just a bit cuffy.

Yeh looks very chavvy, its ok for ford drivers but not german car owners.

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

Lovely red PFL by the 3 counties show ground Malvern, have a wave as well which was nice :)

Saloon in Devizes last night around 6pm. Didn't notice the colour, but it had the black exhaust.

Blue PFL **** SVV? Came past me today near Norwich, after a bit of spirited overtaking.

Sounding great and think he was enjoying the pops and bangs compared to my quieter FL OPF, not for me but can’t argue that it sounded very loud :icon thumright:

Why do all VAG cars sound like diesels on idle?
I remember my old mk5 Golf GTI sounded very diesel like. Even when pulling off. Much better once moving though. And what a fantastic car all round.

I spotted a Black FL with Chrome bits on Friday afternoon going south on the M5 between Worcester and Gloucester

I was in my typically muddy PFL

:thumbs: :)

I remember my old mk5 Golf GTI sounded very diesel like. Even when pulling off. Much better once moving though. And what a fantastic car all round.

I had the mk5 R32 golf, amazing motor and that exhaust sound, possibly even better than the PFL RS3, just my opinion.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Riko0073
I had the mk5 R32 golf, amazing motor and that exhaust sound, possibly even better than the PFL RS3, just my opinion.

I had a big gap between my R32 and Audi 5 pot and can't really recall which is better. The VR6 is more cultured, I reckon, but not necessarily better.

The Golf drank like a fish, though!

Red 67 plate RS3 saloon spotted in convoy with a couple of M cars an AMG Merc and a Renault Sport Megane on the A68 heading towards Jedburgh today...came past me and the wife in her A200 Mercedes but a few miles later passed them as the Megane lost it and smashed his car against a barrier!

All looked ok but made a right mess of his front end, lucky no one was coming the other way!

Not a great day for the Renault driver, hope you all stayed safe.

Glacier white PFL RS3 in Meriden. Had the pleasure of hearing it fire up. Brought back memories of when I owned one. I’d also forgot just how loud the PFL car is!

RS3 FL in Daytona Grey in the Leighton Buzzard area.... spotted a few times. Anyone on here?

Anyone know someone who recently purchased a white RS3 saloon from the Essex area reg HV6* CWP . Please PM as i have info on the history of the car that you might be interested in

Black 19 plate RS3 spotted today between J19 and J18 Southbound on M6. Anyone on here? I was in the 8Y RS3.