8v RS3 Spotters Thread

Very shiny black 15 plate PFL in Stowmarket this morning.
Tried to catch up but was scuppered by a fabia.

Black 8v sportback driving past my white saloon in Leicester yesterday

I’ve got an M240i having come from an RS3.
Honestly I don’t think the RS3 is worth the premium, aside from in the winter of course!
Not driven an M2 but I’d be surprised if you found the RS3 much better/worse overall, they both have pros and cons.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Over a 240i it is worth the extra as you can use the power in almost all weather, the 240i you can hardly ever use the power.

Reactions: teslaboy
White saloon with private plate spotted in Braintree a lot.

Anyone know it? Would like to have a proper look round it as It's made me rethink my ideal spec

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Black RS3 saloon on buttertubs pass, with a m140/135 and a mini. All out for a spirited drive....I could hear the RS doing some courtesy revs from a couple hundred feet up the side of the fell!!

Reactions: Stu+mel
Just saw a white '65 plate in Leamington Spa, driving under the bridge towards the train station

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Saw a light blue (Riviera ? ) saloon in Newtown Wales yesterday.

Ara blue RS3 saloon in Stratford-upon-Avon on an RS plate.

Sounded incredible! :hubbahubba:

Daytona grey with black badges on the 4174 lunchtime today. First time I've seen another saloon on the roads. Sounded sweet as, have you had anything done to the zorst?

Ara blue RS3 saloon, Lugwardine Hereford this morning

Black RS3 14plate (I think) this evening on Honeypot Lane, Stanmore! I was in the Lapiz blue Golf R Estate you thought you were towing for a spell.

Black FL Sport back with red callipers, sports exhaust, aluminium styling and sunroof on the A27 at Lewes at 11:20 today.
I was the one in my other half's diesel passat trying to get out of the way.
RS3 sounded epic.

Sepang PFL **65 TOM yesterday on the M1 between Woodall & Tibshelf services.
I was the Nardo PFL you gave a nod to
Sounded great when you booted off!

Daytona Grey FL Sportback with Audi rings on the rear doors heading away from Chop Gate at Clay Bank at 4:15 today as I was waiting to be collected.

Nardo Pre-facelift with APR decals on the arches at Tesco next to Route 74 Truck stop.

Black with Alu pack + APR decals on the front arches, Sunday 26th near Canning Town
Blue with Alu pack + Roof Rails, this morning A13 going into London (Beckton fly-over)

White saloon driving through Godshill, IoW on Sunday. Brightened up that part of my day, as I never plan to go back there!

Very very shiny nardo (i think) with Jersey (?) plates crossing lanes to get into the right one for Truro city centre. I was the Ara Blue saloon that passed you on the middle lane - I was waving but realised that as you were a visitor you were probably concentrating on where you were going

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

White FL near Warwick & Nardo FL near Birmingham airport yesterday afternoon.
I was the PFL Nardo keeping to the speed limit :happy:

PFL Nerdo Grey on the A36 near Warminster earlier. Saw an RS5 in a similar colour a bit later...

Currently sat in a pub garden and there's a black 8V in the car park. WO16***

Last edited by a moderator:
recently spotted a nardo grey saloon on the a13 at the a406 roundabout number plate was along the lines of beast was also with a white golf r i was in a white s3

Think I saw that car at the Gravity show in Stoneleigh at the weekend.

6ef6eceb8c11e3b2e399efa3ed1aa4e6.jpg
da0450dac1cc7716bed4ff00e0b1b690.jpg

Reactions: dno_uk
That was a Castle Combe yesterday on the MRC stand.

Reactions: Callump01
Sounds like its getting plenty of use then, been spotted all over.

Ara blue Sportback with silver wheels and sports exhaust (private plate ending JHO) in Stowmarket just now.

FL nardo Sportback. Silver wheels. Private plate starting L100 in Stowmarket this morning.
That's 2 in 2 days in Stowmarket.
Is this some kind of hot-spot?

Saw a lovely nardo grey saloon Audi sport edition this afternoon on the way into Nottingham. Reg RA19, around 12:40 on the A52, Radcliffe on Trent. I gave you a thumbs up going the opposite way. :icon thumright:

I saw a brand new still covered in white plastic RS3 Saloon in Daytona in Croydon - I can only assume it was going from Audi Croydon PDI centre to the dealership - being driven.