8v RS3 Spotters Thread

RJ16 MYR

you sir are my hero

Doncaster road giving it some

That noise them downshifts oh my days

My wife hated it but who cares

Lol

Reactions: teslaboy
This might come across as slightly strange but I remember seeing an Ara Blue 67 plate Sportback at Banbury train station back when it was snowing. Anyone on here?

New nardo grey one on the back of a transporter this morning. Probably heading to Ayr Audi.

67plate Ara blue going past yummy Yorkshire outside Penistone today - looked good

Floret Silver FL Sportback with black pack in Deddington, Oxfordshire today. Private plate SPH ??

Very nice

67 plate ara blue alu pack sports exhaust eastbound on the A13 in London during rush hour. lovely looking car.

Grey Facelift sportback in Bristol city centre. Looked lowered with aftermarket wheels.
One of the nicest RS3s I’ve seen.

Nardo grey RS3 came up beside my other half on the A34 at Abingdon this morning and flashed and waved. She was in her 18 plate Riviera blue sportback if it’s anyone on here.

Floret Silver FL Sportback with black pack in Deddington, Oxfordshire today. Private plate SPH ??

Very nice

I’ve not seen that one and live very close to Deddington, are you local?

Reactions: LeeJH
I’ve not seen that one and live very close to Deddington, are you local?
I haven't seen it since and have been through a couple of times.

Yeah I'm local- I live in Oxford but grew up between Ox and Banbury. How far from Deddington are you?

I haven't seen it since and have been through a couple of times.

Yeah I'm local- I live in Oxford but grew up between Ox and Banbury. How far from Deddington are you?

About 5 minutes from Deddington, my other half used to live in the market square

Ara blue saloon just now approaching the Winnersh crossroads. Looked like it had an 11 plate.

Saw black 67 plate RS6 and ttrs within a few minutes also :)

Daytona 8v with black pack, near ambleside in the lakes......few rs's about up there, 3 rs6's and a rsq3

18 plate black saloon in Botley, Oxford yesterday

FL Nardo with Black Wheels and Black Pack (very shiny) in Bramford this morning.
I gave a cheery wave but no response.

67 plate Nardo RS3 in South Wales at a hotel/golf course. Gave it a nice, sudden pull off with a great burble.

I think I saw a Sepang PFL on the A34 yesterday morning? I didn't see it too closely but looked too meaty to be an S3

Awesome number plate if called Amy.. The driver was a female so maybe!
IMG 20180430 11153301

Reactions: jungle650
Seen a couple over the last couple of days;

Nardo PFL in Leeds
White FL in Banbury

Did anyone get their 18 plate nardo saloon at detailed at detailyoureyecandy?

I dropped my same exact car, albeit US spec, for a detail and the owner said you were picking yours up.

Sepang PFL on the M1 near Leicester last night. Had to have a little play! sounded great.

Sepang Sportback going the wrong way into sainsbury this evening, indicated by the driver behind honking their horn lol.

Still not heard an rs3 properly though (ie heavy foot in sports mode!) :(

Yesterday, spotted two RS3's down my way, this would be between Southampton and Fareham

1x Ara blue FL, stunning in the bright sunshine, seriously looked like a more prestigious and vastly expensive car, real head turner.

1x red 8P left hand drive with German plates (I'm certain), not the first time I've seen this down here, but the last time I stopped to let him turn in front of me, I was in my PFL orange.

Daytona Grey 67 plate sportback yesterday at the msl meet, I was the Ara :p

Pulled out in front of a Catalunya PFL OV16 in Oxford earlier

Fa57 ORY on the M40 around 6am on Monday, followed you for about 50 miles into London

Untitled by Alex L, on Flickr

Nardo FL SB with black and sports exhaust on the road from Stowmarket to Rattlesden at 1:30 today.
Driving very slowly on an epic piece of backroad.
Private plate S1***