8v RS3 Spotters Thread

A nice red RS3 in Dumfries sounded well good when you sped away from the lights .K44*ke*
Hope I didnt upset you staring at your car it was lovely ....assuming the owner is a member on here .

Last edited:
65 plate Daytona in Dorchester at lunchtime today. Sounded like standard exhaust in comfort mode (sadly!).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A total of 5 RS3s at Preston supercar meet today!

Spotted a cat red driving through dundee this morning. Couldn't get a listen as it went past though as lowering my window i would have been soaked.. looked real nice though with black pack etc. ;-)

Parked in London's NCP Berner's St last weekend. Low and behold the attendant put me next to another RS3! It had cat paw marks ALL OVER the bonnet!
Black with alloy pack and quattro badge in the grill.

Spotted a Nando RS3 in Clevedon WF?WP 15 ?? and another with a poser plate / E2 ... seems a common colour round here. Anyone on here?

Nardo RS3 8v in Kingston

Had to stop you as was sitting nice on some springs ! Wasn't in mine at the time

Red RS3 spotted on the back roads heading towards Manchester from Sheffield. Driving it like it should, it sounded very nice!

Saw my first one on the road today. Daytona Grey, A14 near Claydon - reg ending TTT.
Looked great and was audible over the radio, diesel racket and noises emanating from the tablets of two small boys in my other half's passat Estate.

Blue one parked up in Lochgilphead about an hour ago.

Great place to own one, I was loving the road (along with ~25 other S/RS's!)

Sepang Blue reg **** RST going past the Tower of London yesterday at about 13:30. Looked great :)

Sepang sportback in south London met a couple of times the friendly s3 nod ;)

Say one just coming south out of Westbury today, I was going north but saw to late to acknowledge.
Think it had Alu pack, was blue or black, memory fails me!!

Parked next to a nice white 16 plate with black pack and quattro logo in Tesco's car park in Redcar, pan roof etc but our lass wouldn't let me hang about to see if it had the louder exhaust and ask for a quick spin haha.
If we do decide to sell the Caravan and get something smaller I think she is getting the message.

Sepang RS3 on the M4 j23, about 10am-ish on Friday, looked epic, even in the pouring rain and spray!
and keep seeing a red RS3 going through Lugwardine, Hereford!

16 plate sepang with black pack in linthithgow

Reactions: Radman
Black RS3 at knockhill, SD16.. all black styling and black windows.. stunning!!!!!

Reactions: RGBARGEE
Blue one in Dorchester today at 5.45pm ish.
First time I've seen one whilst driving mine but saw it too late to acknowledge.

Daytona(?) Grey '65 plate RS3 travelling between Wotton under Edge and Charfield this afternoon. Sounded lovely as it pulled away from the Renishaw roundabout. I was in the MG else would have waved/flashed/acknowledged etc :)

A cheeky Sepang blue RS3 on the M25 anti clockwise yesterday. Enjoyed listening to the crackals through the tunnels before he turned off at St Albans.

I keep seeing RS3's this weekend. Is iti an omen?....A very very very nice black RS3 today with black and grey wheels.. God it looked lovely. . Basildon, Essex area. :racer:.. Hope he got home before the halstorm!!

Sepang and alu pack. Today at Bishopbriggs retail park.

Was followed by a Nardo from Upper Richmond road in Sheen all the way through Richmond to roundabout at start of M3, we had a brief chat at the lights, then he pulled away, looked lowered and fully black pack'd, also had no number plate?! just saying hi if anyone on here.

R

.............and another one today. White 65 plate with black wheels, red calipers and pano roof this afternoon at Waitrose / John Lewis in Ipswich. I was to far behind to hear it running as it park in the parent and child parking spaces.

Really do want to order one now. :weary:

Splathead- Mine will be going to Ipswich Audi on Saturday for PX. It's Catalunya Red with a few factory extras...

Saw two RS3's on my journey home round the M25- blue sepang no black or Alu pack... And a glacier white, personal plate, JAK***E, going through the holmesdale tunnel near jct25. I was on my first commute home since changing to an A6 from my RS3 on Saturday

Yeah but my bigger concern is the petrol companies/stations- they might miss seeing me every day the A6 is surprisingly quick though, just doesn't have the same noise

Reactions: Terminator x
Spotted a sprint blue I think its that colour or similar and didn't see any black or alu packs on it on a very short private plate leaving the Parkway centre in Coulby Newham Yesterday approx 2pm.
As i headed towards the roundabout i saw it coming the other way and had to wind down the window as they gave it the beans from the roundabout.
Dam they do sound nice.