8v RS3 Spotters Thread

Splathead

Not me but it’s not far away... I’ve only seen another 1 in the area... are you from around there too mate?
Nope, just up from suffolk for the Great North Swim and a spot of Wainwright Bagging.
Very jealous that you have access to these great roads.

Phil3

Nope, just up from suffolk for the Great North Swim and a spot of Wainwright Bagging.

Ahh nice one mate, in this weathers it’s brilliant isn’t it... enjoy, just don’t get lost up any of those fells haha :icon thumright:

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Which ones have you bagged? I got 4 or 5 of the coniston fells a few weeks back, too warm for me to be walking :sadlike:

Phil3

Which ones have you bagged? I got 4 or 5 of the coniston fells a few weeks back, too warm for me to be walking :sadlike:

In this weather you need to be finding some of the awesome pools to be diving in off the rocks, some real good places hidden about

Splathead

Yes, the tarns and lakes were very tempting.
I have my other half with me, so just Catbells and Maiden Moor on this trip. She wasn't up for the trip to High Spy. I'm now up to 31.

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
ara blue sportback, LB67 i think, on the a590, kendal bypass, at about 5:20pm today

RGBARGEE

Fa57 ORY on the M40 around 6am on Monday, followed you for about 50 miles into London

Untitled by Alex L, on Flickr
Certainly wasn't Theresa May..not a Fast Tory! I suspect she has a Nissan Micra.

M

monopole

18 Plate Ara Blue just leaving a parking space outside Costa, opposite Tesco Extra M27 Portsmouth - around mid day today.

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
nardo saloon with ya pano open heading towards crooklands roundabout on the a65 at about 8:45pm today

trilla

Saw quite a few today! Nardo saloon on the M4, Ara sportback on the M5 and de-badged Mythos saloon at Leigh Delamare services.

Splathead

Very shiny FL Sportback with standard wheels and no styling pack on a 10 plate in Stowmarket today.

Rob2k68

VCDS Map User
Blue RS3 just now on Emmerdale

Of course the missus was watching it and you were just passing

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

FBF01

@FBF01 I've just clicked on this was you haha... I was up in Edinburgh for a few days and we were just setting off home, via Skidz in Falkirk ha

Lol small world or what!!!!!!!! Hope I was driving sensibly ha

Old man knows the boy who owns Skidz, great guy, last I knew he was driving around in a Ferrari. Great business. You buy anything?

Phil3

Lol small world or what!!!!!!!! Hope I was driving sensibly ha

Old man knows the boy who owns Skidz, great guy, last I knew he was driving around in a Ferrari. Great business. You buy anything?

Stuck in light and dodging pothole... the roads in Edinburgh were shocker for them... I was 2 cars behind and tried to get next to you when you turn off at some lights but traffic was too busy haha

I’ve got my eyes on a set but won’t be getting them for a few months... it was martyn I spoke too when I was in

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter

MattSedg

ex S3 owner
Gold Supporter
Nc500 is awesome, I live in dumbarton so I’m usually spotted whizzing about there :)
it really is mate, stunning scenery....you at aitp this year?

Gnasher

Spotted a 67 plate Nardo Sportback with Sports Exhaust, upgraded black wheels, red calipers (amongst other probable options) on my street in North Hykeham earlier.

Did sound nice!

jungle650

Nardo Grey RS3 at Goodwood Festival of Speed yesterday in the Performance parking lot. Interesting badge on the side !

DE78A5B6-95D8-44FA-876C-5A4BBF007E50.jpeg

B9359919-7335-4D9F-A179-24158E7AA3D0.jpeg

deepy

FL sportback in Nardo with black optics seen along popular beach front road in West Sussex, plate ending HDD

Djl

Saw (well mainly heard) a green (apple or viper?) sportback driving down park street in Bristol last night. Couldn’t tell from a distance whether it was FL or PFL but it was loud and looked very nice!

Splathead

Lowered nardo Sportback in Creeting St Peter this morning at 10:30.