8V PRE FL LED reverse lights offer (SOLD OUT)

t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
Hi All, some 8V owners here know me and there are a lot that have joined that don't, I have been sponsoring the site bringing LED light into the Audi world with an OEM+ approach making sure my kits are of an oem brightness rather than making your car look tacky with LED's that make you look as tho you have been beamed out of space.

I will be doing a few offers over the next 2 weeks to end the year off.

I have 14 sets of LED reverse lights for the Pre FL model cars, they are direct swaps, plug and play.
I am doing them for £12 posted within the UK. Usually £17.10 including postage. They are in stock and ready to go.

They are my CREE 3 LED, canbus and produce roughly 250lumens per bulb once fitted.

here is what the bulbs look like:

A few members have had them from me with positive feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Schizophonic, StevenC95 and DJAlix
Pre xmas delivery?! do you do other bulbs? after the 581 PY21W Amber LEDs for front Halogen indicators. Fancy trying it out!

Interested in these. Sorry for the silly question but pretty new to the site. I have a 2015 S3 so is this a PFL?

Any pics of them in action?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This

I thought they have LEDs already? Or was it front indicators and reverse lights that are the only external halogen bulbs on the S3?

Pre xmas delivery?! do you do other bulbs? after the 581 PY21W Amber LEDs for front Halogen indicators. Fancy trying it out!

I am posting up until Weds this week, postage is 1st signed for. I thought the indicator bulb for the front was a different fitment even on the halogen lights.

Are these only for LED tail lights. Wouldn't mind making my standards brighter.

Are these only for LED tail lights. Wouldn't mind making my standards brighter.

Hi.

They are just reverse lights, they will fit in the LED units as far as I know, I have not seen or replaced/supplied for any cars fitted with the full halogen taillights, if you wanted to see if these will work with your reverse lights in your car then you can remove the cover on the boot lid and check its a small bayonet fitment, its simple, will take 30 secs.

Trups

Yes I have, did you need some whiter fogs?

Trups

I don't ever use the front fogs because they're so useless. I would only consider replacing them for sheer aesthetic value, as the dim yellowy light they emit when unlocking the car is a little embarrassing!

Hi Bud.

my versions are ice white halogens so when using for coming home/leaving homes they will match the xenons and DRLs exactly, they are £19.99 posted to the uk and are a direct swap needing no extra resistors like a led would. @simonali

your correct, only front indicators and reverse lights are halogen if you have the xenons and LED tail lights.
Thanks! Will have a look and see how easy they are to replace in a saloon then decide. Not sure if they have the same access cover as you referred to

Thanks! Will have a look and see how easy they are to replace in a saloon then decide. Not sure if they have the same access cover as you referred to
Gone for it. Payment sent.

Thanks! :)

Hi All, some 8V owners here know me and there are a lot that have joined that don't, I have been sponsoring the site bringing LED light into the Audi world with an OEM+ approach making sure my kits are of an oem brightness rather than making your car look tacky with LED's that make you look as tho you have been beamed out of space.

I will be doing a few offers over the next 2 weeks to end the year off.

I have 14 sets of LED reverse lights for the Pre FL model cars, they are direct swaps, plug and play.
I am doing them for £12 posted within the UK. Usually £17.10 including postage. They are in stock and ready to go.

They are my CREE 3 LED, canbus and produce roughly 250lumens per bulb once fitted.

here is what the bulbs look like:

A few members have had them from me with positive feedback.

if you want to order please use this link - https://www.paypal.com/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_xclick&business=A4BLTY3H2V5PG&lc=GB&item_name=Audi 8V PRE FL LED reverse lights - UK&amount=10.00&currency_code=GBP&button_subtype=services&shipping=2.00&bn=PP-BuyNowBF:btn_buynowCC_LG.gif:NonHosted

All paid for, thanks!

Thanks all, any ordered after 12 pm I didn't managed to get packed, I only packed 2 sets and had them out so the others will be out tomo so with you by Tuesday, the last day of posting is Wednesday until after Christmas.

Only 8 Sets remaining.

Reactions: KieranJ22
Will they fit my 94 Audi Coupé?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Will they fit my 94 Audi Coupé?

Sent from my D6603 using Tapatalk

Sorry bud, these are for the 8V only.

if you know the fitment you need you can pm me and I can see if I have that fitment in stock, if its in the larger normal bayonet fitments it wont be £12 how ever.

Trups

Hi Bud.

my versions are ice white halogens so when using for coming home/leaving homes they will match the xenons and DRLs exactly, they are £19.99 posted to the uk and are a direct swap needing no extra resistors like a led would. @simonali

Have you got a link for them so I can check them out?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello again matey, can you do me a set of fog light leds to match my xenon headlights and also a pair of these reverse bulbs? Cheers Wes

Thanks trups! All arrived and fitted. Bulbs originally in the car seem to have 2 'pins' on the sides, yours only had one? But it works anyway. Fitting the bulb carrier (the whole unit) back was a bit fiddly but I was also doing it in the dark with a torch lol. Found it much easier to unclip the wire from it's little retaining clip as it gives more movement / angle to get the carrier back in correctly.

Remember to push, twist, then remove the bulb... not just pull!

Not necessarily brighter than the originals (seems similar light output to be honest), but it is a much nicer crisp white/blue colour than the yellowy standard right hand side one (you can see in the 'flares' of light in the pic). Can see the colour difference in person much better with the eye, just camera didn't pick it up well, so only shows in the flares of light

Worth the money I'd say :)

Led

Reactions: t8ups
Thanks trups! All arrived and fitted. Bulbs originally in the car seem to have 2 'pins' on the sides, yours only had one? But it works anyway. Fitting the bulb carrier (the whole unit) back was a bit fiddly but I was also doing it in the dark with a torch lol. Found it much easier to unclip the wire from it's little retaining clip as it gives more movement / angle to get the carrier back in correctly.

Remember to push, twist, then remove the bulb... not just pull!

Not necessarily brighter than the originals (seems similar light output to be honest), but it is a much nicer crisp white/blue colour than the yellowy standard right hand side one (you can see in the 'flares' of light in the pic). Can see the colour difference in person much better with the eye, just camera didn't pick it up well, so only shows in the flares of light

Worth the money I'd say :)

View attachment 112961
I see you have the saloon - when you popped the initial outer cover open with a flat head, did you take the whole panel off or does it just hinge open? It seemed to me to just hinge but the manual said remove the cover. Removing would make more sense cos it was tricky with the flap hanging there.

I see you have the saloon - when you popped the initial outer cover open with a flat head, did you take the whole panel off or does it just hinge open? It seemed to me to just hinge but the manual said remove the cover. Removing would make more sense cos it was tricky with the flap hanging there.
I wondered the same thing. I hinged it to one side (towards the outside) and left it there as that side seemed properly attached.

I figured maybe it does cut/break off if you need to remove it completely, but I'm not too sure on that as there is no 'clip' as such on the outside edge to hold it in place so best to just hinge it off to one side I'd say

I wondered the same thing. I hinged it to one side (towards the outside) and left it there as that side seemed properly attached.

I figured maybe it does cut/break off if you need to remove it completely, but I'm not too sure on that as there is no 'clip' as such on the outside edge to hold it in place so best to just hinge it off to one side I'd say
Yea found that too, it's as though you would have to cut the cloth if there was an actual clip that could be removed. Nice one thanks.

Reactions: azibux1
Mine also only had one pin on each, 5 mins to fit with no errors yet. They are also pure white with no blue which is exactly what I wanted. Thanks again.

Sorry bud, these are for the 8V only.

if you know the fitment you need you can pm me and I can see if I have that fitment in stock, if its in the larger normal bayonet fitments it wont be £12 how ever.

Trups
Hi mate I had emailed you about these before and you never replied with how to buy I want some