8V front end onto 8P

Lewbo

Reaction score
My pal has been going on about how he thinks the front and of the 8V will fit onto his 8P but I'm not convinced, has anyone else looked at this or even thought about it, not sure if it would look right.

whats people's thoughts?

you can make anything fit anywhere with enough money.

I doubt the holes line up as a lot has changed in front end mounting specification since 2003 when the 8P went through it.

A lot of ped impact and all sort would have changed the mounting points and style. the bonnet and wings will be different so basically it would be a case of working back from the front and deciding where you want to *** filler and fibreglass to make it all fit!

Yep, probably very expensive until the cars have been out a while and you can source second hand bits, however I wouldn't mind putting the new 8V OLED internals into my 8P headlight casings though.

Reactions: Andy Crooks
It would look very wrong, even the facelift 8P doesn't look as well resolved as the original big grill 2005 shape to me, so putting an 8V front end on this design would just look daft.

Reactions: immo and DriverN00B
It would look very wrong, even the facelift 8P doesn't look as well resolved as the original big grill 2005 shape to me, so putting an 8V front end on this design would just look daft.

+1

The 8v front isn't as nice anyway IMO :( not as aggressive. Some *** tho ;) particularly the s3 the interior is much nicer and I quite like the new headlights and tail lights as well

Quick 1
Audi

I think the new 8V looks really nice, and like many cars they grow on you too. I just think mixing two different age cars doesn't look good though!

Reactions: batch