8P3 Owners with Xenons and LED DRL's please help

ok next question peoples :)

Exactly how bright are your leds when viewed from close (ie 1 meter away) at the optimium position for brightness?

I mean, Do the led's when you look at them directly burn holes in your retinas? Or is it not possible to look directly at the internal led as it is hidden by the refractor lense.

Thank you :)

I would say they are very bright from even 2 to 3 mtrs away at full brightness, next day after I fitted the headlights with the DRL's on at dusk, the reflections on buildings and other cars at a distance made me think I had my headlights on, you can look at the LED's directly at full brightness but it's something I would not recommend at close distance.

Around where I live there is a chav who has a facelift A3 with DRL's and I don't think he uses his headlights only his DRL's!

Best compare yours with a facrory fitted one if you're having difficulties with adjustment.

if I had one handy to compare to that would be great. But unfortunately I live in Norfolk, and the tractors round here haven't got up to speed yet on drl's. :)

Thanks for your help Dean, that has clarified another question for me. Yes the led's will burn your eyeballs if you try and stare them out LMFAO