8P S3 to S4

Brodster

Reaction score
Website
www.brotek.co.uk
Thought I would introduce myself. Was active over on the S3 section for afew years but now have moved onto a B8 S4 to play around with. My new ride was Shark Performances development car and now all mine to develop more with hopefully further engine mods and cosmetic changes but here she is after a full days decontamination and afew washes.

Reactions: scotty76, xpoweruk, NHN and 4 others
Very nice car! Exactly the same switch I did a year a ago (although mine is a saloon) and wouldn't go back.

Assuming the Shark software is still installed, what's the performance like - Real world driving and actual figures?

Lovely motor.

Have fun :)

Reactions: Brodster
Yeah the car was bought as is from Shark HQ......450bhp and 560Nm torque - Stage 2 with APR pulley upgrade and custom DSG remap that holds revs in S mode to 7200RPM. Beautiful to drive but when you let it rip she's an animal. Alot of other mods in there too to handle it all. Great for me being their Scottish dealer so can take it down to them when other mods become available and I fit them. Looking at intakes ATM but cant find any with realistic figures.

Reactions: skiptowncat and xpoweruk
Lovely motor, sometimes I regret not getting an advant. I didnt know that Shark had bought a development car! As it happens I also came from the 8P S3 (Stage 1) to the S4. I'd agree with the above, I cant see ever going back!

I've been looking into tuning and had pretty much decided on my local tuner, but I didnt realise that Shark were also into the S4 tuning (and you're also local), will now need to do more research :)

Happy new car Mark, hope you enjoy the move from the S3.
ps. Much more room for detailing products at meets then, can see you looking even more suspicious now. :hubbahubba:

JG

@Brodster - lovely looking Avant and I've always liked the Le Mans style alloys ..

Now can you get busy cracking the new ECU/CREC engine in the B8.5 S4, so I have the option of a remap once I've run my new baby in :laughing: .. that should be early next year so you have some time !

Hey Markus, I may well follow you in the near future bud :)

Nice upgrade for sure.