1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dismiss Notice

8p s3 remap and clutch in yorkshire?

Rrobson Oct 15, 2014

1. Rrobson

Rrobson Registered User

After the clutch has recently decided to start slipping, I've decided while it's having it's clutch changed, it may as well have a remap while it's there!

I've done a bit if research and I will more than likely be going for the sachs organic and a stage 1 remap.

Now, as much as I'd like to take the car somewhere like amd, I would much rather take it somewhere localish because I don't have a lot of time and If there were any problems the last thing I need is a few hours drive to get it sorted.

So, are there any reputable tuners with experience with our cars who can do both jobs? I'm hoping to find a few who I can talk to / visit and decide who I'd like to use.

Cheers

2. Avatar

snack-media
    Advertisement

3. leach76

leach76 Registered User

Statller in sheffield i can recommend if you can get to that part of yorkshire.

I know they have ordered some in stock as one of them is for me

4. LVS Racing

LVS Racing Registered User

Rrobson, we are based in Lincoln, very easy to find... We are a Revo dealer and could also sort a clutch is required :)

If you would like any information please call me on 01522 717100, I`ll be here from 8.30-12.30 in the morning

Regards

Pat

5. Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps

Paul @ Unit 9 Remaps Registered User

maybe too far but we are north east based

6. Dean_T

Dean_T Registered User

I have heard good things about Statllers, wanted to deal with them myself but after chasing them for a few weeks for prices I gave up and went elsewhere.

7. Rrobson

Rrobson Registered User

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

Been past statlers loads of time, never knew they were tuners though...

Also looked at lvs, I sometimes work in that area so that could be a goer if I'm due there any time soon.

I'll see what else is about before I start making serious enquiries :)

LVS Racing likes this.
  8. Dean_T

Dean_T Registered User

If you are local to Statllers I would pop in if I were you, maybe my dodgy experience was down to some companies that don't communicate well via emails - I definitely wouldn't write them off. Check out the R forum for their work.

I'm a couple of hours away from them so it was much more difficult for me to pop in for a chat.

9. leach76

leach76 Registered User

They have someone working the phones and forums now up until recently Steve and Craig were trying to do the work,run the shop answer the phones etc which was a hassle with how busy they are this is why the recent addition in staff.

10. S3AMK20VT

S3AMK20VT Registered User

fr&rtuning in bradford are your guys if your local to them they have workshop, dyno facilities. look them up on facebook. link for the the sachs clutch kit
    https://www.fr-rtuning-shop.co.uk/index.php?_a=product&product_id=453