8p s3 remap and clutch in yorkshire?

Rrobson

Reaction score
After the clutch has recently decided to start slipping, I've decided while it's having it's clutch changed, it may as well have a remap while it's there!

I've done a bit if research and I will more than likely be going for the sachs organic and a stage 1 remap.

Now, as much as I'd like to take the car somewhere like amd, I would much rather take it somewhere localish because I don't have a lot of time and If there were any problems the last thing I need is a few hours drive to get it sorted.

So, are there any reputable tuners with experience with our cars who can do both jobs? I'm hoping to find a few who I can talk to / visit and decide who I'd like to use.

Cheers

Statller in sheffield i can recommend if you can get to that part of yorkshire.

I know they have ordered some in stock as one of them is for me

Rrobson, we are based in Lincoln, very easy to find... We are a Revo dealer and could also sort a clutch is required :)

If you would like any information please call me on 01522 717100, I`ll be here from 8.30-12.30 in the morning

Regards

Pat

I have heard good things about Statllers, wanted to deal with them myself but after chasing them for a few weeks for prices I gave up and went elsewhere.

Thanks for the suggestions so far.

Been past statlers loads of time, never knew they were tuners though...

Also looked at lvs, I sometimes work in that area so that could be a goer if I'm due there any time soon.

I'll see what else is about before I start making serious enquiries :)

Reactions: LVS Racing
If you are local to Statllers I would pop in if I were you, maybe my dodgy experience was down to some companies that don't communicate well via emails - I definitely wouldn't write them off. Check out the R forum for their work.

I'm a couple of hours away from them so it was much more difficult for me to pop in for a chat.

They have someone working the phones and forums now up until recently Steve and Craig were trying to do the work,run the shop answer the phones etc which was a hassle with how busy they are this is why the recent addition in staff.