8P cargo net help.

Mr_Freeze

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

Trying to to figure out what is the correct part number for the Cargo net for my RS3 2012.

I assume they have the same fittings for A3/S3/RS3, on mine they are like thin plates with a slotted hole, see pic.

I bought 2 x different ones off eBay as I wanted one for mine and one for the wife's Q3.

Both have different part numbers, but they both have the same plastic curved hooks which clip around the wife's Q3 fittings perfectly as hers are like rounded bars.

Neither cargo net works for mine though as the hooks don't engage into the flat thin bars, as they seem to slide off due to the hooks gentle curve.

Any help please on which part number is correct?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95 KB · Views: 375
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 538
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98.6 KB · Views: 397
Last edited:
I got the A4 cargo net, the bottom clips in to the those rings you shown, and the rings go on a hook further up the wheel arch area.

I think you are after the net with the circular discs at the end rather than hooks, took me ages to find one for my 2010 a3. Don't have a part number to hand but they are available with photos on this forum if you search cargo net.

Reactions: Mr_Freeze
That's the one I have. The clips I gave you the part numbers for, 'twistlock' into the boot rings and you clip the net into them. If you google the part number and click on images, there are lots of net pictures and number 11 is a pic. of the clips

good info gents, just bookmarking this for myeself, cheers...

Hi mr freeze check out stoke audi as they can supply you with the parts needed :thumbsup:

Had the same issue with the plastic hooks slipping out of the metal boot anchors, I just put some cable ties through the metal anchors and then around the plastic hook, not pretty but works well.

I knew about the different clips for the A3 boot anchors, but this method literally cost me pennies and allowed me to utilise my existing cargo net asap.

I know its old thread but i have question for this cargo net...
Does cargo net from a3 8v fit to 8p ??
Its this part number 8V0 861 869
And could i use those plastic clips with this 8v cargo net ??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Anybody ??

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk