t8ups

Site Sponsor
Site Sponsor
VCDS Map User
Reaction score
Website
www.emtuning.co.uk
Hi All.

After the 1st GB which went well, having exceeded the amount of numbers I 1st thought it was good going, I have 10 sets of brackets in stock so going to limit this to 10 sets only, as they are in stock the wait time is not as long as last time as the brackets took around 6 weeks to get here but as they are here the only wait time will be the headlights (a few days) and then the paint work if opting for that.

1st GB info here with pictures of complete sets:

Pricing (10 sets): £399
Brand new Headlight housings (TYC)
Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 projectors
H1 Xenon kit with 2 years warranty (bulb colours are 4300k, 5500k and 6500k)

Options:
ice white high beams - £12
LED sidelights - £8
Chrome amber indicators - £5

Paint options:
Extra Clear coat - £20
Full colour including removal of the chrome on the rear reflector £50
Front Trim (1) - £15
middle trim (2) - £20
Rear trim (3) - Grey painted and Chrome left in place £40

Ian PG had a S3 Logo etched into his setup, if you want that then please add £65, other etching options are on offer, PM me if you did want something else done, if you want your own design done that's not already in the list then you will need to pay a setup fee for it.

UK postage is Free, out side the UK will be extra.

any questions then please ask.

Trups

Reactions: Roadtrain
hahaha 1st one... aussie LOL

Reactions: silestanix, t8ups, Roadtrain and 1 other person
My car is left hand drive, there are any differences? Thank you.

why wont these line up or fit?

Attachments

• shaun-porter-headlights.jpg
    shaun-porter-headlights.jpg
    214.8 KB · Views: 471
I would be interested in buying these for my pre-facelift S3.

Trups tells me some modding of the wings is necessary. What does this entail ? Any links / pics / experience ?

You better off asking somebody that has done it. Ask Trups, he will have changed a few.

@t8ups - Trups can you confirm if this is still running please. Thanks :)

Any images of beam pattern I can see please and the different finishes available? Cheers.

I'm getting PM's etc but no one putting names down etc. if you want it to go ahead then start getting names down and if we get the 10 I can go for it. :)

Trups

Reactions: silestanix
I'm getting PM's etc but no one putting names down etc. if you want it to go ahead then start getting names down and if we get the 10 I can go for it. :)

Trups

Is Fletcher still joining the group? Happy to put my name down.

1: Fletcher (Australia) via email.
2. feck_on_a_stick

I'm very interest but it depends about what amount of time group buy'll need, because if it'll take very much time I prefer spend £435 then £399, this is the reason why I didn't put my nickname here before. So, I can put my name in this list, because I'm very interest about Trup's headlights, but it's important for me undestrand how many time group buy'll need to complete itself approximately. Sorry and thank you all.

Who bought the gloss black and matt black ones? I'd like to see a pic of them fitted if possible, if the owner of them can put one up..... Very tempted to get some the same!

@IanPG I think have a look in the original group buy thread I'm sure there is epic on the last few pages

Reactions: IPG
I'd like to get a pair please, Trups. I'm fed up with one of my lights randomly pointing to the ground when it so desires!

1. fletcher (Aussie)
2. feck_on_a_stick
3. S3Mad_Dude

Who bought the gloss black and matt black ones? I'd like to see a pic of them fitted if possible, if the owner of them can put one up..... Very tempted to get some the same!

P1310706

P1310712

P1310708

P1310682

LOVE the look and they are 100x brighter than stock

Reactions: Roadtrain and Sandra
Sorry folks. I ended up getting a bit impatient and bought a set from t8ups outside of the group buy.

1. fletcher (Aussie)
2. S3Mad_Dude

The black ones look stunning!!!

The black ones look stunning!!!
On dark colour too? On Ebony Black and Brilliant black do they may appear too much dark maybe? I think the best combination should be with Light Silver (IMHO) :)

Reactions: crispynz1
First set from the first group purchase

Attachments

• audi2 copy2.jpg
    audi2 copy2.jpg
    826.4 KB · Views: 348
On dark colour too? On Ebony Black and Brilliant black do they may appear too much dark maybe? I think the best combination should be with Light Silver (IMHO) :)

Yeah I think it may look 'too' black.... I think the black inserts but with the silver reflectors still there.

Yeah I think it may look 'too' black.... I think the black inserts but with the silver reflectors still there.
I like very much black headlights, but my ride is Ebony Black, so I must don't choose them (IMHO).

Hi All.

After the 1st GB which went well, having exceeded the amount of numbers I 1st thought it was good going, I have 10 sets of brackets in stock so going to limit this to 10 sets only, as they are in stock the wait time is not as long as last time as the brackets took around 6 weeks to get here but as they are here the only wait time will be the headlights (a few days) and then the paint work if opting for that.

1st GB info here with pictures of complete sets:

Pricing (10 sets): £399
Brand new Headlight housings (TYC)
Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 projectors
H1 Xenon kit with 2 years warranty (bulb colours are 4300k, 5500k and 6500k)

Options:
ice white high beams - £12
LED sidelights - £8
Chrome amber indicators - £5

Paint options:
Extra Clear coat - £20
Full colour including removal of the chrome on the rear reflector £50
Front Trim (1) - £15
middle trim (2) - £20
Rear trim (3) - Grey painted and Chrome left in place £40

Ian PG had a S3 Logo etched into his setup, if you want that then please add £65, other etching options are on offer, PM me if you did want something else done, if you want your own design done that's not already in the list then you will need to pay a setup fee for it.

UK postage is Free, out side the UK will be extra.

any questions then please ask.

Trups
Hi trups is this group buy still running and if so is it plug and play as they say eg do you have alter wiring for the main main beam to operate. The car is a 03 plate sorry if these questions have been answered before but I'm new to ASN. Thanks Stephen

HI.

Its not even got going as not much interest so I think we will need to do them on an individual basis which will add extra cost as I cants get the lamps at a discount just buying 1 set at a time.

Trups

Status
Not open for further replies.