voorhees

Staff member
Reaction score
I saw these and wanted them immediately
http://audi-sport.net/vb/showthread.php?t=72149&highlight=nuvolari
Photo0351.jpg

Photo0364.jpg

I got them from here http://www.bmautosport.co.uk/index.shtml
emailed Mark for some extra info which he obliged,phoned him and had a good chat with him and ordered them,two days later they arrived

cool looks good, glad my link in other threads has given mark some sales he's a freind of my work mates so always nice to help people out :beerchug:

I think they look really good mate, got to be honest, I have never really been a fan of that particular design but think they really suit the car, great choice!

What mirror's do you have fitted to your car?? The reason I ask is I seem to have the same ones fitted to my car and just wondered if they are OEM finish or not, mine just seem to be matte silver plastic ones, I wasn't sure if you had the alloy ones or not??

Cheers

Chris

Kev it was an easy choice as his wheels were better quality and price was competitive,the mirrors are plastic but keep it a secret:),thanks evil,Steve.

Kev it was an easy choice as his wheels were better quality and price was competitive,the mirrors are plastic but keep it a secret:),thanks evil,Steve.

Thats ok mate, I won't ask what the secret to the mirrors is lol :), mine were fitted to the car when I purchased it from Listers in Coventry was just curious.

Chris

probably because some fecker nicked the originals as they did mine,I know the dealership has had loads stolen.
the secret was that they are plastic:(

Looking good dooood!!!

I like them, wheres your old wheels??

Did you get a tyre and alloy packaged or have you used your old tyres??

Looking good dooood!!!

I like them, wheres your old wheels??

Did you get a tyre and alloy packaged or have you used your old tyres??

old tyres went back on...well they were changed before and after chrimbo.
RS6's will appear in the classifieds,they aren't mint but I have looked after them.
thanks nilz

Not bad, but I prefer the RS6's mate, I sold a set of these for peanuts a few years back too, they are annoying to clean aswell, guess I'll reserve my official judgement when I see them for real.

Not bad, but I prefer the RS6's mate, I sold a set of these for peanuts a few years back too, they are annoying to clean aswell, guess I'll reserve my official judgement when I see them for real.
RS6's were good
for sale here if you want them ;)
http://audi-sport.net/classifieds/showproduct.php?product=3400
and yes the new ones are a bitch to clean but I needed a fresh look as a few other things are being done soon and change is good.

Always liked the Nuvolaris look. Nearly bought them in satin black for my 8P but chickened out and got a set of Lambo Gallardos instead hehe..

Nice ride Mate...

I have liked those since I saw them in the other thread that you were considering them.

Do you by chance know the weight of the rim, and how it compares to the weight of the standard Avus rim, or the optional 18" RSTT that are more common?

well the four of them in boxes amounted to 55 kgs,I know they are a lot lighter than my RS6's

nice choice of rim mate, looks better than the RS6...didn't really like your old ones if I'm honest, I've got the same mirrors to, also plastic...I know there not oem but I prefer them to the shiney originals :)

Look spot on:icon_thumright:,i like them, good choice

I like them Jason, definitely better than the RS6's - don't listen to Jojo, he's just jealous!

Are you getting commission from Revo now or did you win the lottery? Not like you to spend money of the S3....

I like them Jason, definitely better than the RS6's - don't listen to Jojo, he's just jealous!....
Thanks Chris....I would of been upset but Jojo has had the same wheels since year dot :p

Are you getting commission from Revo now or did you win the lottery? Not like you to spend money on the S3....
LOL...just worked it out and I've shelled out two and a half grand on the car so far in 2009 :sos:
Sorry to say jason i prefer the rs6's
like I said Rav fresh wheels and new look,had the RS'es long enough and the nuvolaris caught my eye.

Jase....that is a cracking wheel.....it's a metallic silvery thang.

Well done. Make sure you look after them.

nice wheels Jase!!! get yaself some very cherry wheel cleaner from autobrite and you'll never have to take a brush/cloth or anything to them ever again.... just spray the foam on with a foaming bottle, leave for 2 mins and jet wash - every bit of muck comes off and its all water based.....simples:redface:

yup yup this is the aftercare kit, very cherry does an amazing job cleaning them ready for the layers matey:eek:)

Jase, listen to Tim.

I've got both....the polished bliss kit is great to get the wheels protected, and the very cherry is just great stuff when you wash....I mean when you get someone to wash your car and wheels.

I'll have a look for this very cherry stuff thanks a lot David

[size=-6]cheeky git[/size]