7 speed S-Tronic service

Steven87

Does anyone know what the service interval is on the facelift 7 speed gearbox? I'm getting conflicting opinions of 40k and 80k miles.....

cuke2u

Screenshot_20200812-123504_Chrome.jpg

karlabdool

As far as i know the 7 speed (in the pre face lift at least )is a dry dual clutch box which means no fluid inside the box , the only oil inside is an oil bath used to cool the electronics in the mechatronics.

Please correct me if I’m wrong someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Steven87

As far as i know the 7 speed (in the pre face lift at least )is a dry dual clutch box which means no fluid inside the box , the only oil inside is an oil bath used to cool the electronics in the mechatronics.

Please correct me if I’m wrong someone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pre-facelift is 6 speed

JohnM100

VCDS Map User
Gold Supporter
My 2014 a3 8v 1.8tfsi fwd had 7 speed dsg dry clutch

7 speed dry clutch on PFL technically doesn’t need a transmission oil change as it’s dry clutch.

Peter Peter

Does anyone know what the service interval is on the facelift 7 speed gearbox? I'm getting conflicting opinions of 40k and 80k miles.....
From the "2016 Audi Maintenance Schedule - All Models" PDF online

Perform first at 35,000 miles and thereafter every 40,000 miles.
it's in your manual brochure why ppl never read it ??? ‍:neutral:

Ormesome

It states 120k KM for my 7-speed S-Tronic. It’s on a Q2 2.0tdi Quattro so not sure if it’s the same gearbox though. I did have something done at 50k Km done to do with Quattro oil, can’t specifically remember what right now though!