7 PCS CHROME DIAL RINGS SURROUNDS?

Yea i've got them, easy to fit aslong as there completely straight. They can bend easily because they're fairly flimsy.

I just took the instrument panel out and fitted them from behind the plastic. Some people take the front off the instruments but i didn't fancy it. Update the look of the dash though.

Randomjim said:
Yea i've got them, easy to fit aslong as there completely straight. They can bend easily because they're fairly flimsy.

I just took the instrument panel out and fitted them from behind the plastic. Some people take the front off the instruments but i didn't fancy it. Update the look of the dash though.

Excellent :)

Would it be possible for you to put a picture up dude?

Where did you get them from?

I got them from work it's the 6 piece kit cost me about £30 i think. Not the best picture but you get the idea.

dials.jpg

Randomjim said:
I got them from work it's the 6 piece kit cost me about £30 i think. Not the best picture but you get the idea.

dials.jpg

They look good brother :rock:

I'm just a bit dubious about buying from overseas with regard to the 7-piece kit.

Yea i know what you mean. Mine had to come from germany i think.

i didn't do the best job of fitting them to be honest as someone sat on mine :aggressive:

Randomjim said:
i didn't do the best job of fitting them to be honest as someone sat on mine :aggressive:

http://freespace.virgin.net/mike.spezzano/FASTSHOW/******.wav

Randomjim said:
Ha ha exactly. Are you looking into getting an RS2?

Nah, just having a discussion with a chappy on a Vauxhall forum who reckons he'd get RS2 performance from an S2 with just £2K worth of mods (including brakes) ;)

Hmm sounds doubtful to me, decent brakes would set you back at least half that.

I'd be a bit dubious buying from this seller looking at their feedback - seems to get a bit nasty if he gets a complaint.

Randomjim said:

dials.jpg
looking good jim, im thinking about a set aswell

If you can pm me suppliers i dont mind organising a group buy?

Let me know lads

I can find out exactly how much they retail at then find out what price we can do them at. Not back at work until tuesday though.

Beerzo said:
If you can pm me suppliers i dont mind organising a group buy?

Let me know lads

great idea mawhitey, Beerzo yup im interested thanks
lets hope Radomjim can get a good price for us ;)

as previously advised from docurley we need to look at the click on type not the glue on ones.

Quite a bit of interest :)

Shall we start a rolling list for those who are seriously interested then (copy and paste)...............

ras A4
mawhitey
Beerzo
joost
jimya4t
whisky180
turboaudi
Biglockie
Dan Gliballs

ras A4
mawhitey
Beerzo
joost
jimya4t
whisky180
turboaudi
Biglockie
Dan Gliballs
DIPS_A4

Is this for chrome dials?
If so count me in too, if price is right why not!

ras A4
mawhitey
Beerzo
joost
jimya4t
whisky180
turboaudi
Biglockie
Dan Gliballs
DIPS_A4
macattax

If the price is right I'd like to be in please...

ras A4
mawhitey
Beerzo
joost
jimya4t
whisky180
turboaudi
Biglockie
Dan Gliballs
DIPS_A4
macattax
Mark_B

ras A4
mawhitey
Beerzo
joost
jimya4t
whisky180
turboaudi
Biglockie
Dan Gliballs
DIPS_A4
macattax
Mark_B
Icenutter

Im still on the case should be able to confirm a delivered price tommorow. Then all i need to sort out is how you fockers are gonna pay :icon_thumright:

Looking about 2-3 weeks direct from germany and will hopefully be able to give you guys a price tommorow.

Randomjim said:
Im still on the case should be able to confirm a delivered price tommorow. Then all i need to sort out is how you fockers are gonna pay :icon_thumright:

Looking about 2-3 weeks direct from germany and will hopefully be able to give you guys a price tommorow.

i think most people have paypal a/c good thing with paypal is you will get the money instantly and you would not have to wait for cheques to arrive then time out to goto the bank then also for the cheque to clear!

also i would advise sending them out by recorded delivery which cost about 68p on top of 1st class postage a small price to pay for compensation up to £32.if it gets lost in the post and prob damaged? not sure and also you have the assurance that it has been signed for..
HTH

Is this the 6 or 7 piece set? If its the 7 I'll have some, they are smart!...

I'm going to have to back out. I might be selling the B5... :sorry:

... to buy a B6 tdi quattro avant :racer:

ras A4
mawhitey
Beerzo
joost
jimya4t
whisky180
turboaudi
Biglockie
Dan Gliballs
DIPS_A4
macattax
Mark_B

How hard are they to fit? i wanna change my bulbs at the same time if possible wanna change them to ice white for the speed numbers are currently red is this possible? because my uncle has an x plate a4 with that white light behind the numbers looks better then red imo.