6000K Bulbs

Naresh

Reaction score
Hi does anyone here know of a place I can buy some 6000K 55W H3 bulbs for my car? I want these to match my Xenon's and now LED sidelights and the 6000K are the closest match for whiteness so I've been told.

They used to be available on ebay by Eurodezigns but I can't find a supplier for the 6000K 55W versions.

Thanks.

PIAA Plasma Blue Spark are 7500k, or they do Extreme White plus @ 4000k. Both of which are good!

Thanks guys - quick response! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif
Any idea if the 7500K PIAA versions are blue in appearance though? I only looking for a very white colour and not blue so as to match the Xenon's and still stay legal. I understand that the higher the K-value the more blue the bulb so was thinking that 6000K was optimal.

yeah they are blue... The 400k are proper white though!

I have just got some new bulbs of my A6. The manual says that I should not try and fit them myself. Is it really that hard? Any advise please?

It's not that hard no, but they can be fddly as on the o/s my air intake is in the way but can still be accessed with a little wiggling of the rear cover from the light. N/s is a little easier.

out of 1 - 5 difficulty, I'd say about 2.