5x100 to 5x112 Adaptors Audi S3

deep89

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I am stuck on deciding which adaptors to go for, i have a 2002 (225bhp) Audi S3 and i have a set of wheels which are 5x112 but my hub is 5x100. I need 15mm adaptors all round and wanted to go for H&R but have been told they dont do them. Is there any other brands you guys would recommend or would it be best to get custom ones built??

Many Thanks

Deep

Hi Guys,

I am stuck on deciding which adaptors to go for, i have a 2002 (225bhp) Audi S3 and i have a set of wheels which are 5x112 but my hub is 5x100. I need 15mm adaptors all round and wanted to go for H&R but have been told they dont do them. Is there any other brands you guys would recommend or would it be best to get custom ones built??

Many Thanks

Deep

I'm using 20mm/25mm FK adapters to space my genuine S4 wheels which are ET45. Awesome do them if you look on their website.

I need 15mm otherwise if i have any more my wheels will stick out the arch alot. I dont know if it's true but i heard people have had FK adaptors and the wheel has come off as the threads are weak?? I really want to pick a strong set as the S3 is a powerful car.

eBay - The UK's Online Marketplace

I had the same problem was given this link. Haven't yet bought them :( I bought some alloys from a 56plate A3 and thought they'd fit straight on but they didn't.. So was given this link :) hope it helps

Okay, the other question i have is would it be safe running 15mm adaptors on my 225BHP S3 which will soon be tuned to 280BHP??

At a guess 15mm adaptors or bigger would be fine, its not like you are spacing them out on studs, everything is solid mounted between wheel and hub (no room for torque twist) no idea if that makes sense but it sounds right in my head.

also i found a load of adaptors of various sizes on forge motorsport, no idea how good they are though

H&R/ Forge are way over priced dude. FK's are fine and if you want that extra piece of mind they do them with steel inserts so you don't thread them as easy. Main reason people loose a wheel is due to over tightening and treading. Venom in Ribchester do two pairs, any size as a combi buy.