5x100 - 5x112 Adapters?

Ryan_W

Reaction score
Guys,

Looking to get some wheels which are 5x112 18x8.5" ET35.

Which are the best to go for and what spacers will I need?

I've seen some on eBay which are 20mm, will they work?

Cheers all,

Ryan

you need some hub-centric spacers, go for H&R ones they arent cheap but otherwise you will get wheel wobble, badly

The adapter kits are hubcentric mate. They bolt into the original 5x100 bolt pattern and then the wheel bolts into the 5x112 pattern on the adapter/spacer.

I was just asking if a 20mm kit (making ET 35, ET15) would be ok with 8.5" width wheels with 225 tyres on?...

Anyone?

Cheers,

Ryan

Hey man,

I've got some 8.5's coming that are ET35 too, I was going to wrap them in 225s and space the front out 11mm and space the rears out 16mm ending up at ET24 at the front and ET 19 in the rear.

Using this as a starting block and adjusting from there.

i have 19x8.0 atm wrapped in 235/35/19 and they dont rub, i have spacers on the front but will confirm size and i am about to put 10mm spacers on the rear.

This thread was created mostly to gather info on the PCD adapters.

I think I may have to pass on the wheels if I can't find a set of adapters to fit :(

ET35 wheels and 10mm front, 15mm rears work well with 18x8.5" wheels apparently.

Guys,

Looking to get some wheels which are 5x112 18x8.5" ET35.

Which are the best to go for and what spacers will I need?

I've seen some on eBay which are 20mm, will they work?

Cheers all,

Ryan

Yes it will work, but I'd try and find some 15mm hub adaptors personally, but that's just me.

I bought the very same adaptors off eBay mate and i had no problems at all. Well made, quick delivery and worked perfectly.

Id recommend them highly rather than pay over the odds for H&R ones. Badge tax imo!

I bought the very same adaptors off eBay mate and i had no problems at all. Well made, quick delivery and worked perfectly.

Id recommend them highly rather than pay over the odds for H&R ones. Badge tax imo!

You buy the 20mm ones which were £100 delivered?

I second that. FK's I bought off ebay were £90 delivered exceptional quality. Almost chocked when I saw prices for "Top Brand" alternatives

lol you can edit posts dude :)

Can anyone post a link up off eBay. I can't find them....

Go automotive do cheapest good quality ones !! But they only cone in pairs. Ive got some 19 alloys that are 8.5j wide et45 . I'm gonna get the fk 15mm adapters to make it et 30!! Tyre size is 215 35 19 so are gonna be under tyres and have stretch :p

I've no found the FK adapters on eBay.

How much are the Go Automotive adapters?

It's a killer having to pay the best bit of £200 just to get some wheels to fit!

Sorry mate meant to write fk . Yep but personally I'd say u shouldn't have brought et 35 alloys as the minimum fk adapter size is 15mm with a bore size of 57.1 so u might need spigot rings to fit these new alloys you have brought. Go on main website they are cheapest

The wheels are 57.1 centre bore, so no worries there.

ET35 with 15mm spacers will make them ET20 with 225/40/18 tyres, should hopefully be fine?!...

The car will be lowered on new OEM shocks with H&R -25mm springs.

Opinions lads, should I be ok?

Ryan :)

just bought some on amazon H&R (5 X 100 5 X 112 ) £32.33, going for 235/40/18 tyres with the 10mm spacers, the ET on the wheels i bought are 42/40, wish me luck, research is over phew, just get it booked in now for fitting, yikes :eyes: and sticking with my sports suspension for comfort :):greyrs4: