550bhp RS4 RWD S3

grathies

More Points Than Portsmouth FC
Reaction score
Probably been done on here before, was searching for information on RollCages and came across this thing:

http://www.eurotuner.com/features/160_0612_et_audi_s3/index.html

160_0612_et_04z+2003_audi_s3+front_view.jpg

Mmmmm

Only thing I came across were horrible looking show cages that looked like they would collapse if you so much as mentioned a corner

Place in Southampton (XSport Racing I think thier called) are meant to be really good at custom fabricated rollcages, will be having words with them I think

Doesnt seem to be anything out there pre-made tho

Modern race regs (blue book) specify bolt in only, so whatever you want but bolt in would be sensible.

Ill have to have a word with them then... Only worry is the front sections, I really dont want to cut my dashboard as Ive had issues with this in the past with other cars and it really annoys me

very nice and alll but i'll bet it'll be on ebay for £30k soon enough with no bidders

think id have left it looking standard but with all that power i wondered if this conversion was possible but obviously not sraight forward considering this post

With all that power and engine to bear in mind, your gonna need a wider track. Anything is possible if you have the time and the money!

I think its been done well, no sign of dodgey bolted on arches, all looks well fabricated. Dont think it would work with normal sized wheels!

With all that power and engine to bear in mind, your gonna need a wider track. Anything is possible if you have the time and the money!

I think its been done well, no sign of dodgey bolted on arches, all looks well fabricated. Dont think it would work with normal sized wheels!

i agree 100% has been done well but personally id like to make it look stock and rinse alot of cars how cool street sleeper all the way.

Nah, AeroWipers suck!

When I worked at VW we used to get people coming in and wanting to change back, the Aero ones seemd to wear out really quicly and I dont personally feel they clear as well (Hence Ive not got them on mine!) :p

With that sorta power tho, dont think he needs wipers!

At least it shows SOME people know how to use the search facility... :)

Cheers,

im sure someone commented before my comment for me to be able to see it in the first few threads last night

Would show as a post having been deleted :unsure:

You werent looking at someones profile who had commented on this thread and click on it thru thier posts?