510 bhp RS3.

Wheels are horrible but hey ho. 510bhp you can't argue with that! More power than a standard C63 AMG!

And 1.1 seconds quicker 0-60 for abit cheaper as well. If i was waiting for an RS3 I'd now be getting very excited!

You have to do something loud with the wheels because the rest just looks so plain. sorry but i would want more than a poverty spec 1.9tdi look-alike for my money

Reactions: RedDejavu
Embrace the power not the wheels :) they can be changed easily!!!

so 60k for a 510bhp A3??? am i missing something? :scared2:

Id buy a TTRS for 40k, Spend 10k on it then buy a Ducati 1098s :wub::wub:

Last edited:
Reactions: paddy and JNP
Can't imagine anyone would go for Stage 2 - it's just 10bhp and 20Nm more than Stage 1, yet costs another 1,000 Euros. Surely you'd stop at Stage 1 or go onto 3 or 4 ?

The whole thing looks gash to me .i liked the red ones that first come out ,but the more i look at it the more i dislike it .the front bumper is awful .I would never pay Audi anyhere near 30k let alone this 60k lmfao .and the wheels are just hilarious ,Straight off a mondeo>

Too expensive, you could get an R8 for that. When the hell can you use 510bhp on the road?!

510bhp lovely, but it dont have move! But if i had that money i'd be getting a used RS6 C6:wub:
And as said the wheels look far too chavtastic prefer the oem wheels besides the red an black ones they dont do anything for me.

im confused, the ride height looks unchanged, the brakes look unchanged too?

That's a beast of a thing, but as has been said already much prefer more OEM wheels. :wub: x

Someone is gonna tell me I'm an arch-gap hater but that looks stupid sat like that especially considering what it is!

I bit over priced ....but I love the alloys ....:wub:

I suppose this is for power hungry owners...alloys are not for me.

why start with such an expensive car like the RS3. Tuners can get a A3 2.0T and tune it to the same power. Although both cars won't last long if pushed hard frequently.

Citreon DS3 anyone? :)

Citroen-DS3.jpg

why start with such an expensive car like the RS3. Tuners can get a A3 2.0T and tune it to the same power. Although both cars won't last long if pushed hard frequently.
If the engine is built properly,and treated properly,there is no reason why it shouldn't last.....prior to my S3,I had 2 Cosworths running not far short of that power,and both were reliable,and fast.
That said,the A3 2.0T is not such a good platform to start with as the S3,and it would need a LOT of work to get anywhere near 500bhp.....there are a reasonable number of 500bhp S3s running around.

This RS3 business does nothing for me...the money and looks of the thing are way off. TTRS and C63 have already been mentioned - i'd be checking out SLK55's too. I know it's matter of opinion and so theres mine..:whistle2:

Thats the thing about 50k motors, they need to look like 50k motors...and these just don't imho. They need to knock you socks off from the outset before reaching for the socket set.

First mod Warren :wub:

I'm sooooooooooooooo tempted.

Problem is they are very pricey fro Audi, and whilst I keep an eye on the bay no cheapies have turned up.

You can get pikey versions: 19 Audi TT RS Latest Design

but I'd rather have the real deal.

Only other OEM alternative for misers like myself is these: A4 rotors

Need more money, more rims, more cylinders; the list is ****** endless!