5 cylinder Formentor [emoji23][emoji23]

8YARWY

Electric Avenue
Reaction score

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Jcbmally and NevMan
I am struggling to get over the volumes of high power cars coming to the market whilst we all know petrol cars are no longer their strategy, check out the Tesla S Plaid which will blow away any petrol power. Saying that long live non 4cyl ice :)

I quite like the look of that Cupra, in the first few seconds the 4wd definitely seemed to have a rear bias the way it swung around.

I thought Audi were unwilling to allow any of the family use the 2.5 engines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

They could be using it as a test mule for another member of the VAG family.

Didnt the VP of Seat have a Bespoke 5 cylinder SUV built by his R&D team in 2016 or 17?

I am struggling to get over the volumes of high power cars coming to the market whilst we all know petrol cars are no longer their strategy, check out the Tesla S Plaid which will blow away any petrol power. Saying that long live non 4cyl ice :)

I quite like the look of that Cupra, in the first few seconds the 4wd definitely seemed to have a rear bias the way it swung around.
Trouble is that EV could be rocket ship fast and I still wouldn't care. ICE for as long as possible for me.

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: NevMan, jebusRS and 8YARWY
I thought Audi were unwilling to allow any of the family use the 2.5 engines.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Will never happen imho but that does sound like a 5 pot ...

TX.

Sent from my BBB100-2 using Tapatalk

Reactions: 8YARWY
Looks mega that does, I’d definitely go for one of these if it has the holy grail under the bonnet. Be perfect for mthe growing little family haha.

Trouble is that EV could be rocket ship fast and I still wouldn't care. ICE for as long as possible for me.

Dont get me wrong me too but governments/tax/manufacturers will make the decision for you and I suspect it aint that far away.

Anyone actually factfully know whether they’re going to be definitely doing this with the 5 pot engine in?

Dont get me wrong me too but governments/tax/manufacturers will make the decision for you and I suspect it aint that far away.

Yes, we are unfortunately on the way to a new form of fascist states in the western world. Government to micro manage every aspect of our lives.

it may get the 5cyl engine, it's already got the RS specific display pretty much

01-new-cupra-formentor-10-2-inch-digital-cockpit-display.jpg

Reactions: 8YARWY and Naylor92
Maybe opens up the possibility of the long rumoured 5 pot Golf if this is actually true?

Reactions: NevMan