4 years of driving

AlexG

Reaction score
4 years, quite a few hours, never reset my computer in my A4, thought would be good info for people asking about economy. A4 TDI ultra, 2017, I live in Devon and drive mostly a and b roads, spirited driving. Was getting 52mpg until about 10k miles ago so something has changed on the car for it to drop down. Been a good 4 years. No faults, just quite a few michelins and brakes.

Attachments

• IMG_20210908_104203.jpg
    IMG_20210908_104203.jpg
    603 KB · Views: 91
Reactions: V6_Man and SiPie
4 years, quite a few hours, never reset my computer in my A4, thought would be good info for people asking about economy. A4 TDI ultra, 2017, I live in Devon and drive mostly a and b roads, spirited driving. Was getting 52mpg until about 10k miles ago so something has changed on the car for it to drop down. Been a good 4 years. No faults, just quite a few michelins and brakes.
Not bad for cruising at 80mph in 6th

Very similar to my 2015 B9 TDi Ultra. 53mpg long term over the hilly Cornish roads.