4.2 V8 turbo 80 Quattro

Cant really hear or see the V8, so no pant wetting here :p

I would never have thaught you could get a quattro so sideways either, thats pretty impressive!

Guys a bit of a fanny doing it in that carpark though.

Certainly sounds like a V8 to me.
And with that much power I'd have thought getting it sideways would be very easy.

But I agree, I wouldn't be happy if one of those cars parked up happened to be mine !

there is one bit where he shoots off left and as to pucker up as he slides a bit close to one car!!
v funny.
I had a black Audi 90 that looked just like that.......didn't go like that

I'm not disputing its a V8, the pistonheads ad shows it is, its just that instead of a nice V8 roar all you can hear is squealing tyres and a barry valve.

I guess it does have a lot of power, its just surprising, as i'd have thaught the torsen would have thrown a damp towel on the drifting as soon as the wheels started to spin by diverting the power to the front! I guess though, if all four wheels have lost traction then sideways will occur!

Also says rear diff is locked,so that should help as these have proper diff locks don't they? Not this EDL crap

As far as i can tell, 80's used Quattro "generation 2", which had a torsen centre like the B5, and a manually lockable rear diff.

I guess that would make it easier to drift, when compared with the B5.

yep lockable rear diff, supposed to unlock the diff after 15mph but with a pair of wire cutters and the blue/white wire snipped.... it's no longer a problem and its also alot of fun even with 130hp lol