4.2 TDI (2010) - For sale as spares, repairs or breaking

JDP2

Reaction score
I've not used my silver A8 much since lock-down started and have let it go downhill. Its a runner but has a few issues and needs some TLC.

1) Wobbles on the brakes. Had all four discs checked and skimmed but didn't fix it. (and then I stopped using the car)
2) Warning light on for the rear sports diff. Its never been a problem for me
3) One of the main radiator fans stays on full blast when it doesn't need it. I think its a bad setting in a computer
4) A few marks on the rear bumper and light where wifey backed it in to her car (!)

I assume the brakes would be an MOT failure so I haven't tried, and have the car on SORN. Haven't got time or patience to try fixing it up and so thought I'd offer it up here.

The 4.2 V8 TDI engine is AMAZING and has never given me any issues. The gear box is also perfect, I did a ATF fluid change at 80k miles.
The other big bonus is the interior with heated and cooled, ventilated massage seats in black leather.
Topped off with radar cruise control, infra-red night vision, solar sunroof, double-glazed windows, rear blinds and 4-zone climate control.

Surely someone here would think its worth a few quid to bring it back to its former glory.

Whats it worth?

Depends on the diff error tbh, any error codes to share, has it had an mot to see if anything amiss?

What's the market value showing as?

Pics would help.