"3sdm MonoBlock alloys" your opinion on these

audi-a6

Reaction score
As the title says, im going to treat my self to some new wheels soon for my slammed c5 a6 and i came across these...... one minute i like them the next i think they are a bit OTT, what do you thinks

Attachments

• 3SDM_0.06_Audi.jpg
    3SDM_0.06_Audi.jpg
    95.2 KB · Views: 4,278
i like the dish
but not the style.

I'm not feeling those to be honest.

hmmm, my thoughts too, i just want something different but at the same time doesnt scream "check my rimms"" if you know what i mean

They probably wouldn't look quite as in your face if they didn't have low profile tyres forced onto them and were painted silver, not polished.

love the wheels but a mate got some 3sdm wheels in matt black and the paint was so thin and poo it just chiped off then about 2 months after he first phoned them about they payed to have them painted propply so i wouldnt buy any 3sdm wheels

I like them, they look mean mate!!

I want these for my A6 C5 Avant, pricey, but look good when polished! or a set of 20" Fatfives, as seen on Adamss24's A6.
I'm more of a OE person though, Not into the aftermarket.

Last edited:
Gorgeous wheels, currently deciding whether to put them on our Mk5 Golf or the Avant although I would prefer the 0.01's on the Avant.

I have never heard of any problems with 3SDM wheels except for the chap above. My friend is running the black 0.01's on his S3, a neighbour down the road is running the 0.03's on his Golf, my usual mechanic sold his A4 and kept hold of his 0.01's for his next project, Matt at Stanced UK runs 0.01's on his Astravan. Neither of them have had a problem with them, paintwork is fine, build quality seems fine. It's quite possible that the other chaps mate just had a poor example, I certainly wouldn't right off 3SDM's because of that, at least they put it right even if it took a couple of months.

Nope not to my taste but its your car so your choice.

I love 3sdm's but not a fan of these ones!

would have to be 19" minimum for me on a6 / a4, i'd probably paint them black anyway haha