3dr S3 owners Help!

Jason-3.2

Reaction score
Could someone please take a look at their rear tow eye cover and get me the part number, I have fitted the S3 one piece lower diffuser section but I don't have the tow eye cover. I believe its from an 06,/07 model. The diffuser part no. Starts 8p3.
Thanks

Last edited:
Can't believe no one will take 30seconds of their time to have a look at their tow eye cover for a part number!!!!

Mines reversed in the garage, I can get it for you tomorrow Jay ?

That would be amazing and very helpful, I have been back to Audi again today and tried ordering the part, they are not very helpful! It doesn't help that the part number on the diffuser doesn't come up on their system.

I really appreciate any assistance you can give!

The tow eye cover I need is quite a big one like the sport back, I looked at some s3s parked up at the dealers they were the newer ones just before the 8v and they had tiny little square tow eye covers.

Just looked at your pics, I think you have the tiny tow eye cover about 2 inch square. I need someone with an early s3 with the big section of diffuser that comes off.

Thank you very much again for offering to help!

I spent a fortune just recently buying the wrong bits and just want to get it right.

No worries at all! Sorry I can't help.

Heres a pic of the back only one I have just incase mate...........................

Come on guys help the fella out!

:salute:

Reactions: Jason-3.2
Yeah you have the little cut out, the one I need is a big chuck of the diffuser on the right.

Thanks for your help!!!!

The towing eye cover isn't available to buy separate as far as I'm aware comes with the rear diffuser

That can't be right , surely you can't be expected to replace the whole lower section of bumper for a lost tow eye cover?

You would think that's but it's the same thing with the centre armrest if you need a cover from either side of the hinges you have to buy the whole armrest as they are not available to buy separate anymore

Well I went into Audi today, gave them the reg number from an S3 that has the tow eye cover I need and he said 23 pound plus vat. Its on order but I'm convinced it will be wrong again! That's why I wanted someone to look for me.

Looks like I'll have to take it off and put the s line back on.

Just seeing this now. I have the exact same back end as the blue one posted above sorry. I didnt even know the pre-facelift had a different size towing eye cover!

Reactions: Jason-3.2
I was wrong it does have a part on it which I can confirm is 8P3 807 441 B