3d black trim

PilotAudi

Reaction score
Loving our new S3 but the 3d black trim looks more like our old 8P piano black...not 3d at all. Does anyone have any pics of what it should look like ?

Thanks PA

I went for this also. 3D refers to the shape of the trim, not any kind of effect pattern. I believe there is an option to have silver "3D optic" trims which has a carbon fibre weave effect.

Thanks, I'm sure one of the models I test drove had 3D trim with an effect like the S5 carbon effect trim, hence I ordered it.

Do you have any pics PA? Our S5 is coming with similar trim and the display showroom model was dusty and scratched. Thinking of getting them protective wrapped when car arrives.

Do you have any pics PA? Our S5 is coming with similar trim and the display showroom model was dusty and scratched. Thinking of getting them protective wrapped when car arrives.

Here you are Warren

and a view of the Port in Dinan earlier in the week.

Reactions: Anarch and warren_S5
Lovely creperie just out of shot on the right... ;) was just there!

Best Creperie is L'Ahna up in town. or for Restaurants the Attelier Gourmand under the little bridge is best or Les Voyageurs as the AG was shut last week!

Nice pic, a sight I've not seen for way too long.

Attelier is a place we go to from time to time, but always an argument as to who drives home! Duchess Anne in St.Malo is one of my favourites, as is the pizza place in St. Briac, just up the hill from the town beach.

Back there for Easter.

Nice view (and nice car) Pilot!
Was in St-Malo, on way to Concarneau, liked the Galettes over there….

im sure it was black only as you've got or the silver on the S3?
the other styles seemed to be referenced to the other models in the A3 range?